IGNORED

FS: Vintage PC parts (video cards, sound cards, other stuff) ALL OFFERS WELCOME!!

eightbit

I have recently built myself four really nice machines from a 486 up to PII. I have added all of the parts that I want/need to these machines but I also have literally dozens of cards ranging from VLB to AGP video cards, ISA and PCI sound cards, an additional 486 motherboard, a bunch of processors and more. I literally have two drawers full with anti-static bags and cards spanning a few decades. 

I have devised a list that is not in any particular order other than the order these came out of my drawer as I was taking the pictures :) These prices do not include shipping but I will work with you. Offers are welcome although I probably will not budge much if at all on the more rare items. I do have drivers for most of these cards archived so if you need them after purchasing something just ask and I will email them to you or upload them to Google drive. 

Without further ado, the list (so far).

Asus V7700 32MB AGP (with composite, s-vid, vr) - $40

SIS 486G Ver G. Motherboard with 486 DX-2 and 8MB of memory IIRC. Original barrel battery removed before damage occured thankfully. The motherboard has a header for a battery so I hacked together a CR2032 holder that plugs into it and works perfectly. The motherboard works fine but you will have to re-set the jumpers. I took 256K of cache from this board and installed 128K of cache but never changed the jumpers. Very nice board. - $100 takes it all

Soundblaster 16 CT1770 SCSI - Basically a SB16 with SCSI CD-ROM support - $70

Orchid Fahrenheit 1280 Plus/VLB - Upgraded to 2MB of VRAM - $100

Tseng Labs ET4000AX Dual SVGA ISA Video card (by STB) - $80

Galaxy GTX 460 1GB PCIe (Works fine, fan a bit noisy) - $35

Cirrus Logic GD5428 VLB SVGA Video card - $40

ATI Mach32 2MB VLB SVGA Video Card (comes with case sticker!) - $100

CompUSA "3d sound" PCI Sound card in box with driver CD - $20

Rockwell RWA010 Sound card (this is EXTREMELY rare) - $50

ATI Radeon 9600SE 128MB AGP - $50

Hi-Val "3d Sound" card (Crystal CS4239) in box with CD - $25

Turtle Beach Montego DDL PCI - $35

Creative Labs 3D Blaster Exxtreme CT6610 (Permedia2) - $100

Crystal CS4239 ISA Sound card (same as in the Hi-Val set listed earlier, but card only) - $20

Creative CT2770 Soundblaster 16 Value ISA Sound card - $60

Unknown brand ISA CD-ROM board with l/r audio out - $10

ATI Radeon Rage 6 32MB PCI video card - $40

Real3D Starfighter AGP video card (VERY rare, Intel i740 based) - $100

ATI Rage 128 Pro AGP - $40

S3 Virge/DX 2MB PCI video card (very compatible with DOS games!) - $50

ATI Radeon 7000 32MB PCI video card (two of these) - $35 each

Diamond Monster Sound MX200 (if you need a wavetable header board I have an X2GS for sale seperately) - $80

Trident TVGA8900C ISA video card - $30

Adaptec ISA SCSI card - $20

NVidia Quadro NVS 450 x16 PCIe card - $35

Cirrus Logic GD5429 VLB video card - $45

Miro Crystal 8S VLB Video card (I am pricing this one low because I am just not sure about it. It worked fine in DOS gaming but purple screen in Windows 3.1 with the driver installed no matter what I did. Might be a compatibility issue or some card issue) - $20

Some video/audio PCI card mix from Jabil. I did not test this card so I have no idea. - $10

ATI 3D Rage Pro AGP 2X video cards with ram upgrades (two of them) - $40 each

Lot of CPU's - One 486 DX-2 66, One Pentium 133, One Pentium 233MMX, One Pentium 166MMX, Two Pentium 166's - $100 takes em all.

MSI 512MB 8400GS PCI - Nice card, silent cooling and HDMI out too! - $35

IMG_1642.JPG

IMG_1643.JPG

IMG_1644.JPG

IMG_1645.JPG

IMG_1646.JPG

IMG_1647.JPG

IMG_1648.JPG

IMG_1649.JPG

IMG_1652.JPG

IMG_1653.JPG

IMG_1654.JPG

IMG_1655.JPG

IMG_1657.JPG

IMG_1658.JPG

IMG_1659.JPG

IMG_1660.JPG

IMG_1661.JPG

IMG_1662.JPG

IMG_1664.JPG

IMG_1665.JPG

IMG_1666.JPG

IMG_1667.JPG

IMG_1668.JPG

IMG_1669.JPG

IMG_1670.JPG

IMG_1671.JPG

IMG_1673.JPG

IMG_1674.JPG

IMG_1675.JPG

IMG_1676.JPG

IMG_1677.JPG

IMG_1678.JPG

IMG_1679.JPG

IMG_1680.JPG

IMG_1681.JPG

IMG_1682.JPG

IMG_1683.JPG

IMG_1684.JPG

IMG_1685.JPG

IMG_1686.JPG

IMG_1687.JPG

IMG_1688.JPG

IMG_1689.JPG

IMG_1690.JPG

IMG_1692.JPG

IMG_1693.JPG

IMG_1694.JPG

IMG_1695.JPG

IMG_1696.JPG

IMG_1697.JPG

IMG_1698.JPG

Edited by eightbit

Ok, whew...went through most of it. Pictures added, topic changed, list added.

I also want to reiterate that the posted prices are not "set in stone". I went by sold ebay listing averages and took each price down lower and a lot lower in some cases. But, again, I am open for offers...especially if there are a few items you would like in one shot, The ultimate goal for me is to clear out this excess hardware and make a few bucks to buy toys :)

Edited by eightbit

18 hours ago, 3DFXgamer said:

You have some nice stuff here! I have the pci version of that real 3d starfighter. It's a pretty good card that's nearly impossible to find these days. I use mine in a dual Pentium pro workstation.

Also that gtx 460 is tempting!

The Starfighter is natively supported in BeOS R5 too....if you are into such a thing ;)

18 hours ago, 3DFXgamer said:

You have some nice stuff here! I have the pci version of that real 3d starfighter. It's a pretty good card that's nearly impossible to find these days. I use mine in a dual Pentium pro workstation.

Also that gtx 460 is tempting!

Is the starfighter different or superior in some way to any other i740 based card?

I've never tried BeOS., but it looks like something I could see myself trying out. Right now I'm running Windows NT workstation 5 on the Pentium pro machine.

I think the Starfighter is pretty much the same performance as any of the other i740 based cards, but it was either the first or one of the first discrete Intel based graphics cards.

On 8/18/2022 at 11:26 PM, soviet conscript said:

Is the starfighter different or superior in some way to any other i740 based card?

I couldn't say. It is the only i740 board I ever owned so I have nothing else to compare. Maybe someone else lucky enough to have others can chime in. This board is pretty nice though. I always liked the colorful text on the startup VBIOS :)

Here it is doing NFS3 to give you an idea of its performance:

I had several i740-based boards back in the day. None of them were ultra standout special or anything. Nor did they make any special models or super overclocked models or specialty performance editions that magically got 10 more FPS or anything.

Certainly nothing like a Gainward GeForce4 TI4600 PowerPack! Ultra/750 XP TV/VIVO Golden Sample 128MB. What an ungainly and clumsiotic name!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nobody wants all of this great vintage hard to find PC stuff?

I'm just looking to unload it at this point. There's a lot of stuff here.

Tell you what. The first $350 takes everything....ALL of it...shipped to you provided you reside in the USA. I'll even add some more that I didn't add to the list. I just need to clear shop as again I am moving soon.

If that offer doesn't move these then I guess nothing else will and these PC artifacts will remain with me.

PM if interested.