IGNORED

Whats Up With Heatwave now?

Shift838

• 4 weeks later...

Well heatwave is down for a couple

of days.  Probably till Thursday evening.

my brother-in-laws dog was here and he dug up my fiber line.  He was only outside for 10 minutes.  

techs can’t be here until Thursday afternoon, late.

• Sad 3

@Shift838

7 hours ago, Shift838 said:

my brother-in-laws dog was here and he dug up my fiber line.  He was only outside for 10 minutes.  

Go ahead and admit it.  You wouldn't give him the password to get on the internet, so he tried to do a raw connection by sniffing out the network.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Shift838 said:

The contractors who "buried" the new cable in my yard did such a bang-up job the squirrels dug it up.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 4 months later...
On 11/29/2023 at 5:27 PM, GDMike said:

When your dog pulled up your cable it pulled my whole table to the wall. 

Only "to" the wall? You got off easy. Most dogs would have fun pulling it "through" the wall to get their daily exercise chasing it around the yard as it slowly disintegrated. . .

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ksarul said:

Only "to" the wall? You got off easy. Most dogs would have fun pulling it "through" the wall to get their daily exercise chasing it around the yard as it slowly disintegrated. . .

That's the truth,..Dog gone cables 

Edited by GDMike
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, GDMike said:

Caught on camera 

Screenshot_20231130-200626.png

What is it with animals and electrical wire insulation?  Years ago I got into my car to go to work and the entire dashboard lit up and the car wouldn't start.  Turns out that a rabbit had crawled up into the engine compartment and chewed through a wire bundle.  How do I know this?  When the dealer put the car up on the lift the rabbit dropped out and ran around the shop floor before they caught it.  That turned out to be a rather expensive meal.

1 hour ago, FALCOR4 said:

What is it with animals and electrical wire insulation?  Years ago I got into my car to go to work and the entire dashboard lit up and the car wouldn't start.  Turns out that a rabbit had crawled up into the engine compartment and chewed through a wire bundle.  How do I know this?  When the dealer put the car up on the lift the rabbit dropped out and ran around the shop floor before they caught it.  The turned out to be a rather expensive meal.

Soy-based insulation.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, FALCOR4 said:

What is it with animals and electrical wire insulation?  Years ago I got into my car to go to work and the entire dashboard lit up and the car wouldn't start.  Turns out that a rabbit had crawled up into the engine compartment and chewed through a wire bundle.

Rabbit teeth are elodont, so, they need to make a constant effort to keep grinding them down. I'm guessing that the stranded wire, acts as a file.📂

That little string that pulls the pointer across your radio's dial ...that's like dental floss to them!📻

🐰

Edited by HOME AUTOMATION
  • Haha 3