IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 17 - Game 6 - The Dreadnaught Factor

Quick Dreadnaught Factor Update: 

28,933 - IntyFanMatt (+5 BONUS POINTS)(+3 SET NEW INTY HSC COMBINED RECORD) - NEW LEVEL 5 INTY HSC RECORD, NEW LEVEL 6 INTY HSC RECORD

18,907 - Rickster8 (+3 BONUS POINTS) - NEW LEVEL 4 INTY HSC RECORD

13,156 - wongojack (+2 BONUS POINTS)

13,027 - wolfy62 (+2 BONUS POINTS)

11,114 crade (+2 BONUS POINTS)

10,417 - IntellivisionMaster (+2 BONUS POINTS)

7,346 - cmadruga (+1 BONUS POINT)

7,094 - jblenkle (+1 BONUS POINT)

5,037 - lupovax (+1 BONUS POINT)

2,083 - fakecortex

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

Level 5: 9,226

Level 6: 7,392. 

Total:16,618

I love this game! Now I'm done.😊

20220906_175441.jpg

20220906_201757.jpg

Great scores Wolfy. I see the Razor romped yet again? A double barreled Razor SMACKDOWN!!!!! 😵

shaving shave GIFshaving shave GIF

Edited by Rickster8
Formatting
  • Haha 3

Yeah, I have been playing A LOT.  I might be done too, but I would like to down at least four Dreadnaughts on Gm 7.  Although, Wolfy is encouraging me to put some time into games 5 and 6.  Hmmm . . .

At least I got the additional bonus point.

Game 4 10,721

Game 7 4683

image.thumb.jpeg.40736614773efd6aea7284c3ac5c4b59.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.22af7828cf3a74766b52acb18dc12e6f.jpeg

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Rickster8 said:

Great scores Wolfy. I see the Razor romped yet again? A double barreled Razor SMACKDOWN!!!!! 😵

shaving shave GIFshaving shave GIF

Yes,the razor kicked my ass.

A complete humiliating beat down.

That's what I get for trying to infiltrate the Dreadnaught territorial space sector.

Please notify my family I didn't make it out safely. 😥

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, wongojack said:

Yeah, I have been playing A LOT.  I might be done too, but I would like to down at least four Dreadnaughts on Gm 7.  Although, Wolfy is encouraging me to put some time into games 5 and 6.  Hmmm . . .

At least I got the additional bonus point.

Game 4 10,721

Game 7 4683

image.thumb.jpeg.40736614773efd6aea7284c3ac5c4b59.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.22af7828cf3a74766b52acb18dc12e6f.jpeg

I actually had the thought of,from a competitive standpoint, that if I post my scores too early it would motivate you or someone else to beat my scores.Drats,I was right

!!!😖

I actually looked up the definition after I typed drats. I had the correct meaning for it!😃 Screenshot_20220907-181541_Chrome.jpg

Edited by wolfy62
Added content
  • Haha 2

Didn’t have time for commentary when I loaded. I’m getting busy now, working for the rest of the day. I’ve never cleared a ship other than the triangle. After playing 2 days straight, I’m blasting those mother-F’er blue cannons. I can clear an early razor but the razor that comes later in the round is a joke! 

As you go along from ship to ship the turrets turn on you and the red-swarm-‘o-bees and the pink bombs get ridiculously aggressive and they don’t make it easy to kill the engines !!! 

Edited by IntellivisionMaster
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, IntellivisionMaster said:

Didn’t have time for commentary when I loaded. I’m getting busy now, working for the rest of the day. I’ve never cleared a ship other than the triangle. After playing 2 days straight, I’m blasting those mother-F’er blue cannons. I can clear an early razor but the razor that comes later in the round is a joke! 

As you go along from ship to ship the turrets turn on you and the red-swarm-‘o-bees and the pink bombs get ridiculously aggressive and they don’t make it easy to kill the engines !!! 

Yeah later on in the tougher levels is insane. I just saw a bomb I've never seen before. It's a white star burst bluster that shoots out at you.... 🥺

• Like 2

Yes… like white snowballs being thrown at you.  Things pop up that you don’t expect !!!

Going to kill the engines and Pinky the bomb tags you on your way… or the red swarm-of-bees tags you just as you’re about to press the bomb button. :) 

btw… I have new names for the ships. TRIANGLE, CIGAR, HELMET, DUCK and RAZOR. 

The donut is definitely Boba’s helmet. Much more so than a donut.  So I call it Helmet. The double-peak ship looks exactly like a duck’s face! 

Edited by IntellivisionMaster
  • Like 1

I'm embarrassed at the amount of time I've spent playing this game for this challenge.  It's double-digit hours at this point, but I keep improving and having fun.  However, some sessions involve more cursing than others - sheesh.  This will be the last score I submit.  I was pleased to make it to another bonus point.  I'd still like to achieve victory on game 5.  Maybe someday.

Gm 5 13,229

Gm 6 7,475

image.thumb.jpeg.531104567e8f79b5b426d3b5637ecb35.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.34dd68edaa3ff135105ab3ad164f2786.jpeg

• Like 5

Quick Dreadnaught Factor Update: 

28,933 - IntyFanMatt (+5 BONUS POINTS)(+3 SET NEW INTY HSC COMBINED RECORD) - NEW LEVEL 5 INTY HSC RECORD

20,704 - wongojack (+4 BONUS POINTS) 

20,302 - IntellivisionMaster (+4 BONUS POINTS) - NEW LEVEL 6 INTY HSC RECORD

18,907 - Rickster8 (+3 BONUS POINTS) - NEW LEVEL 4 INTY HSC RECORD

16,618 - wolfy62 (+3 BONUS POINTS) 

11,114 crade (+2 BONUS POINTS)

10,202 - Northcoastgamer (+2 BONUS POINTS)

7,569 - lupovax (+1 BONUS POINT)

7,346 - cmadruga (+1 BONUS POINT)

7,094 - jblenkle (+1 BONUS POINT)

3,879 - gavvv

2,083 - fakecortex

Love this game.  Abysmal score.  I have a problem somewhere between my Flashback controller, Ultimate PC Interface, Raspberry Pi, RetroPie, Emulation Station, or JZINTV that is ignoring any "down" signal from my controller.  Makes playing anything impossible, but I had a goal of submitting an entry for every game this season.

Hoping I can sort out the problem before next week's game is due.

Level 5: 231

Level 6: 496

Total: 727

IMG_7316.jpg

IMG_7317.jpg

• Like 3