IGNORED

This is so blasted irritating!

Brian

Can anyone tell me, or direct me to a list of, what individual specific classic Atari games come on the VCS? 

Why is it so difficult to determine what old 2600 and 5200 games come installed on this system?  Every darn review I've seen has all kinds of technical information, etc.  Not a single one has a simple list of games that comes pre-installed on the VCS. 

I must be getting old.  I don't care about the stupid technical specs.  Just tell me what games are on the system!

2 minutes ago, Brian said:

Can anyone tell me, or direct me to a list of, what individual specific classic Atari games come on the VCS? 

Why is it so difficult to determine what old 2600 and 5200 games come installed on this system?  Every darn review I've seen has all kinds of technical information, etc.  Not a single one has a simple list of games that comes pre-installed on the VCS. 

I must be getting old.  I don't care about the stupid technical specs.  Just tell me what games are on the system!

The VCS comes pre-installed with Atari Vault. Here is the list of games:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atari_Vault

So, you will get some 2600 and arcade games.

You can also use Antstream Arcade for more classic games to play.

You can also get the Atari Vault Volume 2 for the VCS which includes more arcade, 2600, and 5200 games for $5:

https://www.dualshockers.com/atari-vcs-is-finally-available-to-order-here-is-the-games-list/

Keep in mind, that these items are also available on other systems like Windows.