IGNORED

Bad news for It's Conner time!

Ecernosoft

Ok, I have bad news

You may have been wondering, "What happened to ICT? version 1.43 has been sitting around for a while."

It's Conner time! Isn't versitile enough. I'll continue it, sure, but it really isn't that great graphics and sound wise.

I am really happy with the result but 1.43 for ICT is probably going to be the last version, unless anyone wants to hack it or I want to make more levels for it. 

ICT was really just a test. And with more knowledge of the MARIA, god of video, (No, really! It's only 8 bit competitor is the lynx and TG16, besides that it beats everything ) I want to make a better It's Conner time! game. One to push the little 7800 to it's limit. I might even use 320b and 320d and use artifacts to get more color. And then it will look different on S-video/RGB and RF/Comp.

If anyone wants to hack ICT to make their own game, or port to another system (So they can make their own game based on the ICT engine) I'm ready to help.

The reason is ICT just wasn't that good graphically and I knew I can do better. 

Sorry guys.

34 minutes ago, Muddyfunster said:

Just a suggestion, but maybe you could have added this update to the main thread for your project rather than just make another new thread?

That's where people would generally look for updates right ?

Ok you are right... 😃

Don't worry! I'm looking into 320B artifacting for Conner's Dream land. Do you know how well that works? Is it as good as IBM CGA composite where 4 colors become a solid 16 or kind of wonky like the Apple 2?