IGNORED

Fujinet Server List

Mr Robot

I spent a bit of time this week updating the Fujinet server status page for my tnfs server and that included upgrading the public server list a bit. As well as up/dn status there is now a space for how long a server has been down as well as the ability to link the address to a web/status page, list the pager operator (with a link to some means of contact) and a place to describe the typical content of the server. 

If you own a fujinet tnfs server and want to correct/fill that info in for me, please let me know.

669075348_ScreenShot2022-09-08at05_31_58.thumb.png.410169c5f5b1ba337a35320196b7d9d3.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

just a small note: i pointed a HTTP server onto my TNFS hierarchy so you can browse my TNFS files via your local browser: http://fujinet.diller.org

This will come in handy when FN is completely mixed and baked with Meatloaf and we can use HTTP as a delivery protocol....

Also it may be worth it to start a new column for platforms supported.

I have Atari, ADAM, Apple2 and some C64 images now.

Edited by massiverobot
  • Like 1

Cool.  tnfs.online allows uploads to the 'incoming' directory, should you decide to include the column.

FWIW, I plan on doing some rearranging over the next few weeks.  The A8 section will be revamped, but ahead of that I'll be adding 2600, 5200, and 7800 sections.  Those systems may not have FujiNets (at this time, or ever), but I figure that for the sake of both sanity and convenience it would make sense to just open up the content of my Atari software library as a whole rather than maintaining two separate sets of files.

12 minutes ago, x=usr(1536) said:

Cool.  tnfs.online allows uploads to the 'incoming' directory, should you decide to include the column.

FWIW, I plan on doing some rearranging over the next few weeks.  The A8 section will be revamped, but ahead of that I'll be adding 2600, 5200, and 7800 sections.  Those systems may not have FujiNets (at this time, or ever), but I figure that for the sake of both sanity and convenience it would make sense to just open up the content of my Atari software library as a whole rather than maintaining two separate sets of files.

They will. The enabling technology will be a generalized bus interface, and we're exploring several options to make this possible.

-Thom

• Like 2