IGNORED

The Pandora Incident and other titles

BSRSteve

Blue Sky Rangers and Intellivision Collector have both received stock (20 copies each) of the new game, The Pandora Incident, from Elektronite. Intellivision Collector should have them listed in their store today and ready to ship.

We at Blue Sky Rangers have just received the pieces and need to assemble them in preparation to ship. They should be ready to ship by this coming weekend. We are prepared to take pre-orders vie direct message here on AtariAge. Send us your postal location (ZIP) and PayPal ID, and we will acknowledge your order by return DM and send an invoice when we are ready to ship.  Our price for The Pandora Incident is $70USD.

Also available from BSR will be full CIB/NIS releases of Elektronite titles TNT Cowboy, Ninja Odyssey, A-F and Miner 2049er, also limited to 20 copies each, and at the same price. These might not all be ready by next weekend, but we have the pieces in hand and they won’t be too much longer.

I can also include A Tale of Dragons and Swords in these shipments, as well as BSR releases Stadium Mud Buggies and Party Line. These are already assembled and available.

I will have to charge sales tax to California residents, and am shipping from Orange County, CA, USA.

Elektronite 1.jpeg

Elektronite 2.jpeg

Elektronite 3.jpeg

Elektronite 4.jpeg

Elektronite.jpeg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

The Pandora Incident is now listed up for sale on IntellivisionCollector.com. 

follow this link for a direct link:

The Pandora Incident

I will also be sending out a newsletter tonight to my regular customer database. Get them while you can! Only 20 copies available!

www.IntellivisionCollector.com

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kamikazi26 said:

Intellivision collector is also sold out as previously mentioned. 

Thank you all that have supported. 

9 hours ago, BSRSteve said:

Blue Sky Rangers and Intellivision Collector have both received stock (20 copies each) of the new game, The Pandora Incident, from Elektronite. Intellivision Collector should have them listed in their store today and ready to ship.

We at Blue Sky Rangers have just received the pieces and need to assemble them in preparation to ship. They should be ready to ship by this coming weekend. We are prepared to take pre-orders vie direct message here on AtariAge. Send us your postal location (ZIP) and PayPal ID, and we will acknowledge your order by return DM and send an invoice when we are ready to ship.  Our price for The Pandora Incident is $70USD.

Also available from BSR will be full CIB/NIS releases of Elektronite titles TNT Cowboy, Ninja Odyssey, A-F and Miner 2049er, also limited to 20 copies each, and at the same price. These might not all be ready by next weekend, but we have the pieces in hand and they won’t be too much longer.

I can also include A Tale of Dragons and Swords in these shipments, as well as BSR releases Stadium Mud Buggies and Party Line. These are already assembled and available.

I will have to charge sales tax to California residents, and am shipping from Orange County, CA, USA.

Elektronite 1.jpeg

Elektronite 2.jpeg

Elektronite 3.jpeg

Elektronite 4.jpeg

Elektronite.jpeg

Nice!   Great to see BSR, IntellivisionCollector and Elektronite teaming up and bringing games to the fans!

• Like 1