IGNORED

The Pandora Incident and other titles

BSRSteve

1 hour ago, veritas said:

gosh, it's almost impossible to buy the new homebrews these days, it's getting very frustrating...any idea if there will be more available?

Is Elektronite going to sell it as well?

It’s an Elektronite game. They would know best who they authorize to sell their game or if they will sell directly themselves. Best reach out to them for info. 

1 hour ago, Kamikazi26 said:

It’s an Elektronite game. They would know best who they authorize to sell their game or if they will sell directly themselves. Best reach out to them for info. 

We decided to release Cat Attack!!!, rather than delay it another year. Therefore the copies that Intellivision Collector and the Blue Sky Rangers had were the only copies that we are releasing at this time. We will evaluate our cartridge stocks after the infiltrator and Robot Army preorders ship, and decide where to put our remaining cartridges. We are releasing 100 copies of Star Mercenary. We can lower that number and make more The Pandora Incident if there’s more interest in that game than Star Mercenary. 

We are temporarily moving to Canada for six months and were unable to receive any cartridges here and ship out in time. That is why there are no direct sales at this time. Besides, all the copies of The Pandora Incident that are going out this year have already been distributed. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Games For Your Intellivision said:

We decided to release Cat Attack!!!, rather than delay it another year. Therefore the copies that Intellivision Collector and the Blue Sky Rangers had were the only copies that we are releasing at this time. We will evaluate our cartridge stocks after the infiltrator and Robot Army preorders ship, and decide where to put our remaining cartridges. We are releasing 100 copies of Star Mercenary. We can lower that number and make more The Pandora Incident if there’s more interest in that game than Star Mercenary. 

We are temporarily moving to Canada for six months and were unable to receive any cartridges here and ship out in time. That is why there are no direct sales at this time. Besides, all the copies of The Pandora Incident that are going out this year have already been distributed. 

I'm most interested in Star Mercenary, in case you're tracking info like that.

8 hours ago, Eisengrim said:

I'm most interested in Star Mercenary, in case you're tracking info like that.

I'm sure that the people who got copies of The Pandora Incident want to see more Star Mercenary copies. The problem is a relatively small allotment of cartridges limits me to under 100 copies for all of the 8 games that have not seen a 'complete in box' release. I figured that Star Mercenary would be the most in demand game, so it got 100 copies, Cat Attack!!! got 50 and The Pandora Incident got 40. I don't think I'll be changing the numbers much as I based my mailings of materials to Canada on those numbers. 

• Like 2

...thanks for the info. The problem is that for the people who only check atariage every two weeks or so it's almost impossible to get the new releases with such few copies available...

is there a way we can preorder one of each of the games you are releasing, instead of having to check randomly the forum hoping to be lucky?

i take it you will assess the situation after your pending orders for infiltrator and robot army ship...i can only hope there will be good demand for Pandora to make more copies available...for sure i would like 1 copy of Pandora AND Star Mercenary AND Cat attack.😜

• Like 2

On 9/15/2022 at 10:21 PM, veritas said:

...thanks for the info. The problem is that for the people who only check atariage every two weeks or so it's almost impossible to get the new releases with such few copies available...

is there a way we can preorder one of each of the games you are releasing, instead of having to check randomly the forum hoping to be lucky?

i take it you will assess the situation after your pending orders for infiltrator and robot army ship...i can only hope there will be good demand for Pandora to make more copies available...for sure i would like 1 copy of Pandora AND Star Mercenary AND Cat attack.😜

All of those titles have enough demand to make a lot more copies. The only problem is that I cannot make them. For every person lucky to get one of the pandora copies, there are probably 3 unlucky people who didn’t get a copy. Doing preorders won’t do anything to alleviate the shortages.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Games For Your Intellivision said:

No. We don’t have any of the encrypted roms for the new games and only roms for older games for the first two runs of LTO Flash! 

Ah, that’s unfortunate. I have no idea what run mine was even a part of since I got it sealed on eBay recently. Likely the last one that was offered up. Here’s hoping a solution to the parts shortage issue is found. I know I’d definitely snatch up a copy of TNT Cowboy if given the chance. 😁

5 hours ago, Echoesfox said:

Ah, that’s unfortunate. I have no idea what run mine was even a part of since I got it sealed on eBay recently. Likely the last one that was offered up. Here’s hoping a solution to the parts shortage issue is found. I know I’d definitely snatch up a copy of TNT Cowboy if given the chance. 😁

If you are talking about a CIB TNT Cowboy, the six copies that did not sell here will go in our eBay store on Thursday, along with 8 A-F, 7 Ninja Odyssey and 16 Miner 2049er, I am no longer taking orders directly on AtariAge. 

Also, I used my allocation to order 20 boards for Pandora Incident and Elektronite has sent me the rest of the materials, most of which are already sold. There will be a few extras available that will go into our eBay store along with Star Mercenary, hopefully coinciding with the first day of PRGE.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, BSRSteve said:

If you are talking about a CIB TNT Cowboy, the six copies that did not sell here will go in our eBay store on Thursday, along with 8 A-F, 7 Ninja Odyssey and 16 Miner 2049er, I am no longer taking orders directly on AtariAge. 

Also, I used my allocation to order 20 boards for Pandora Incident and Elektronite has sent me the rest of the materials, most of which are already sold. There will be a few extras available that will go into our eBay store along with Star Mercenary, hopefully coinciding with the first day of PRGE.

Will you be at PRGE this year?

10 hours ago, BSRSteve said:

Thursday? Sounds good to me. Definitely going to want to buy one of each as soon as they pop up. I bought the copies of DOTC, A Tale of Dragons and Swords and Steamroller on eBay from you recently so I have you as a saved seller already 😁

Oh thank god.. I think I was finally able to score a copy of the Pandora Incident on Facebook, thanks to the above post. 🙏 Guess I need to be more quick on the draw!

It's really too bad about ROM/digital release situation not being an option.. I'd buy every single one right now! I don't understand the logic there and is truly a missed opportunity, IMHO. Yes, I'm one of the few that doesn't care if I get a game CIB or not, TBH.. I just want to be able to play the game, period. A ROM option would be such a blessing, especially right now, since physical copies are extremely limited at the moment. I know I'm not the only one that feels that way, but oh well, it is what it is I guess.. 🤷🏻

Should be good on The Pandora Incident now, but I might as well state my interest in Star Mercenary & Cat Attack too. :)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, the1hatman said:

I'm not on Facebook but I'd love to buy a copy if someone would like to sell me one, lol 

I will give you a claim number of one of the thirty that are being made available. I was able to get a few extra cartridges from another source unexpectedly. I am limiting sales of the 30 copies to people in North America because I cannot deal with the variety of postage charges to other places at this time. The reason I am releasing 30 copies is to finish paying for the remainder of my JLP allotment. After these ship, I will begin building the approximately 200 copies of infiltrator and Robot Army for shipping at the end of October.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I am also not on Facebook and would like to purchase a copy of The Pandora Incident.  May I have a claim number for one of the next 30 copies as well or can someome say where we are supposed to go on Facebook to purchase?  I don't care for social media but if it's the only way to get some games then I suppose I'll consider joining?

6 minutes ago, Intellivet said:

I am also not on Facebook and would like to purchase a copy of The Pandora Incident.  May I have a claim number for one of the next 30 copies as well or can someome say where we are supposed to go on Facebook to purchase?  I don't care for social media but if it's the only way to get some games then I suppose I'll consider joining?

As long as the copy is being shipped within North America, I can give you a claim number for a copy of The Pandora Incident. 

Yes, I live in the USA.  Thank you!  Much like others here, I own all original 125 and all homebrews as well and am trying to maintain a complete collection.  I opened a Facebook account and tried to search for 'Pandora Incident, Elektronite, etc.' and cannot figure out where to purchase it.  So, for future reference, where are we supposed to go on Facebook to purchase CIB Elektronite games?