IGNORED

The Pandora Incident and other titles

BSRSteve

1 hour ago, Intellivet said:

Yes, I live in the USA.  Thank you!  Much like others here, I own all original 125 and all homebrews as well and am trying to maintain a complete collection.  I opened a Facebook account and tried to search for 'Pandora Incident, Elektronite, etc.' and cannot figure out where to purchase it.  So, for future reference, where are we supposed to go on Facebook to purchase CIB Elektronite games?

My apologies. Everything has been rather chaotic and ad hoc recently with my temporary move to Canada. 

Elektronite Intellivision Games page is our main presence on facebook. We post information on Intellivision Homebrew quite a bit too. This winter, I hope to build a website that has a store, up to date information and links to our email and YouTube channel. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Games For Your Intellivision said:

I will give you a claim number of one of the thirty that are being made available. I was able to get a few extra cartridges from another source unexpectedly. I am limiting sales of the 30 copies to people in North America because I cannot deal with the variety of postage charges to other places at this time. The reason I am releasing 30 copies is to finish paying for the remainder of my JLP allotment. After these ship, I will begin building the approximately 200 copies of infiltrator and Robot Army for shipping at the end of October.

You the man, Big W!

5 hours ago, Intellivet said:

Yes, I live in the USA.  Thank you!  Much like others here, I own all original 125 and all homebrews as well and am trying to maintain a complete collection.  I opened a Facebook account and tried to search for 'Pandora Incident, Elektronite, etc.' and cannot figure out where to purchase it.  So, for future reference, where are we supposed to go on Facebook to purchase CIB Elektronite games?

Copy 20 of 30 claimed. Please email me at elektronite at Hotmail with Pandora 20 of 30 in the subject 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am still no track to have additional copies of Pandora Incident in a couple of weeks. All the overflow orders I got that I responded to will fit in that batch. If you have found another way to get the game, please let me know so I can sell them otherwise. I am not taking any additional orders for Pandora Incident at this time, however.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1