38,200 - Player One (+1 BONUS POINT)

35,790 - wolfy62 (+1 BONUS POINT)

30,550 - JacobZu7zu7 (+1 BONUS POINT)

28,820 - cmadruga (+1 BONUS POINT)

6,270 - fakecortex

Edited by Rickster8
Added in more scores

Over 200k now..... :P 

This game could've actually been better. Had like 9 guys left and lost them all on the level in the pic. I cut the ice wrong and couldn't exit the screen cuz the Seal was too fast..... 🙄...... 250k is coming soon I think.... 👍

THIN ICE - DISC LEVEL - 1 PLAYER MODE - 211,290 POINTS!!!

105130668_211290ThinIceFR.jpg.c2c5a793de7b1e59379dd8cba19d1ed4.jpg

• Like 6

Wolfy Player One and Lupo have a great matchup here! Rick marking new strides… I’ll hit this one up on the weekend. It gets pretty intense (similar to Beauty and the Beast) you can’t just give it a go while you have a few moments. They’re very stressful games! 

Golf on the other hand, you gotta just relax, grab a martini and play the front 9. It’s more about the experience than the score! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, IntellivisionMaster said:

Wolfy Player One and Lupo have a great matchup here! Rick marking new strides… I’ll hit this one up on the weekend. It gets pretty intense (similar to Beauty and the Beast) you can’t just give it a go while you have a few moments. They’re very stressful games! 

Golf on the other hand, you gotta just relax, grab a martini and play the front 9. It’s more about the experience than the score! 

If you drink too much can you accidentally get your golf cart stuck?  This is an important part of golf for me

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, IntellivisionMaster said:

I find Beauty and the Beast to be far more stressful than Thin Ice.... 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rickster8 said:

I find Beauty and the Beast to be far more stressful than Thin ice  🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Sure, the beginning of Thin Ice is fun and magical! But the intensity ramps up every so often … to the point where the seal 🦭 mirrors your every move … and corners you into a spot with three friendly bears waiting for a nice penguin-sandwich lunch! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!

Now that’s what I call stressful! - Apologies for being so graphic, but I had to get my point across! 

Edited by IntellivisionMaster
  • Haha 4

Looks like BOTH me and Al figured out the Thin Ice gimmick? 😜 You have to flip the switch and make the seal the prey. Dunk him OVER and OVER and OVER again..... :P 

Later in the game it doesn't seem to get harder so like some Inty games you can play this one forever. After 600k I basically went through the motions and ended up at 688k and change. If you look at Al's score he had 13 guys left so he probably could have gotten 2 million if he wanted to play for 8 hours lol. 🤣

So I didn't set the new HSC record, but I did break the old one.... 😏

THIN ICE - DISC LEVEL - 1 PLAYER MODE - 688,120 POINTS!!!

1980769012_688120ThinIce2.jpg.e723185a542786aea6fd4c32bfe075d4.jpg

• Like 3