IGNORED

Season 13 ~ Weeks 7 and 8 ~ Bronze and Paper Medal Picks

Vocelli

new scores for Pengo: 151380

fun game, gets pretty speedy later on, I had more luck than brains getting 2x 10000bonus in later levels. will play more in the future.

and crazy balloon: 9850

fun game, but personally I don't like the penalty on points when you get hit. restart, restart, restart...mäh

Screenshot 2022-10-05 19.51.36.png

Screenshot 2022-10-05 20.04.47.png

• Like 3

Well, I decided I could stop being a snob for a bit, downloaded z26 and played Crazy Balloon and Venture Reloaded.

Crazy Balloon is very frustrating and I have to wonder if I would enjoy it more with an actual controller vs. a keyboard. I made it to the 3rd level with a mere 2,325 points (sorry, forgot to take a screenshot).

As a kid, Venture was one of my favorite Atari games. I really like the graphic updates and other added features of this version! It's also quite a bit more difficult.

venturereloaded.jpg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, kermit73 said:

Pengo: 203920

Well done! I was happy with my third place position, but now I am definitely going to try to beat my score.

I was stuck on level 3 of Venture Reloaded for a while. Once I passed it I blew my old score out of the dungeon!

venturereloaded.jpg

• Like 2

Hey @Vocelli , I think you have given me an extra 100,000 points at Venture reloaded by mistake. You have listed my score as 356,000 when it's actualy only 256,000 . Much as I'd love to keep the extra points, I think it's probablly fairer if you correct that to my actual score 😃. Thanks again for keeping  the show running 

Edited by Jasonhrb
  • Like 2