IGNORED

Which high-level native TI-99 languages are you most likely to use for a future TI-99 project?

pixelpedant

What TI-native interpreted or compiled language do you want to develop in next?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What TI-native interpreted or compiled language do you want to develop in next?

• TI BASIC (OEM/ROM)
    • TI Extended BASIC (OEM)
    • A third party Extended BASIC dialect and/or package of support routines (RXB,XB256,TML,T40XB,etc.)
    • Forth
    • UCSD Pascal
    • TI LOGO
    • Other

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, FarmerPotato said:

Yeah, I second this (third?) if @RXB showed some beginner GPL exercises and we did homework together. 

I’ve always been “afraid” of GPL it being so mysterious and all. Inscrutable back in the day.  I think it’s my fear of having to implement a compiler for an exam. GPL seems so weird. 

But it’s our “native language” even if we don’t speak it. 

If I ever get around to it, I want to make a GPL cross-assembler that works like Forth Assembler with structured looping, if/else/endif, named routines etc.

From what I see that looks pretty straightforward. I wll have to dig into Rich's tutorials and probably hire him as a consultant. :) 

Edited by TheBF
typo
  • Like 4