IGNORED

Atari VCS USB ports.

portaro

• 2 months later...

I am having a very similar problem with my front left USB port.

Most flash drives don't work in that port, although some do (sometimes).

It's very strange.  It feels like the socket itself is loose and doesn't make a solid connection with most USB devices.

Yes is strange I contact Atari Support they say to me that maybe is a problem of energy and the board cant lead with requirements power of some disks on front panel. In my case only One of the front panels have this energy possible problem. However in the Atari support say to me to send photos of the disks and in the last contact they say that they save the problem to send to technical division support of hardware to see if them can clarify if the problem is with the port or not. I ask where I can buy the USB port to replace and they dont give to me any suggestion to buy because they dont have any replace unit parts. If you have this same problem maybe you can contact Atari and if more people detect this please do the same to Atari hardware division clarify if is a problem of power on this specific port or not.

Edited by portaro