IGNORED

Sega Master System HSC - 2022 Summer Round 9 - Epic Warriors

BydoEmpire

5 hours ago, RuySan said:

I can't figure out how to beat the second level boss. Even using the continues was no use.

image.png

Try to pick up the axe before you get there.  It makes it MUCH quicker.

For me, I can never stand toe to toe with him.  If he's on the ground, I turn chicken and run to get him to fly.  Then run under and stab up a few times.  It looks ridiculous, but nobody's in the room with us to tell anyone.

You can also prepare by pausing and playing this, but listening to that that might be considered cheating due to the increase in awesomeness it causes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gave Lord of the Sword a go- 30,000 on my first try before continuing, couldn’t grab a pic. I think this one’s a good example of how much a difference a start and select button on the controller make. Jumping with up is a bit awkward. A select button could be used to swap weapons if they moved jump to button 1. Also, can you pause? I’m playing with a mega everdrive, and the system pause button on the cart did nothing, hmm. 

Also...

image.thumb.jpeg.b3b47cfde8c2e1dfee34b456aa9b903c.jpeg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, fakecortex said:

Gave Lord of the Sword a go- 30,000 on my first try before continuing, couldn’t grab a pic. I think this one’s a good example of how much a difference a start and select button on the controller make. Jumping with up is a bit awkward. A select button could be used to swap weapons if they moved jump to button 1. Also, can you pause? I’m playing with a mega everdrive, and the system pause button on the cart did nothing, hmm. 

Also...

image.thumb.jpeg.b3b47cfde8c2e1dfee34b456aa9b903c.jpeg

Celebrity Jeopardy is one of my son's favorite skits. He thinks it's hilarious. Not totally kid-friendly, but not the worst thing in the world.

On the cart pushing the pause button will bring up a map (and pause the game).

• Like 1