IGNORED

The Official Atari Age Secret Santa 2022 Thread!

chicgamer

Just letting all the participants know... we have a slight technicality we are working on.   Roughly half the secret santa letters have gone out.  If you don't have one yet, don't panic.  We are getting the rest out very soon and we will update the forum when they are all out.

Edited by CaptainBreakout
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, CaptainBreakout said:

Just letting all the participants know... we have a slight technicality we are working on.   Roughly half the secret santa letters have gone out.  If you don't have one yet, don't panic.  We are getting the rest out very soon and we will update the forum when they are all out.

A technicality?  Like this...

Secret Santa

• Haha 5

On 10/30/2022 at 10:43 AM, chicgamer said:

I miss K-Mart. My first job was at K-Mart. And I miss 3-D. Anyone remember 3D stores (apparently, they were only in Indiana, Illinois, and Michigan)? The first time I tried out a Colecovision was at a 3-D.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danners?wprov=sfla1

I miss K-mart and 3-D also! I used to buy music and Atari carts at our local 3-D. They also had a bunch of arcade games in their lobby. The first time I played Asteroids was at a 3-D. They also had a Centipede, Battlezone and few other coin ops. I remember buying Pitfall for the 2600 there.

I bought my Vic-20 at K-mart (I think I purchased the disk drive at 3-D though). I bought several atari carts and lots of Commodore (later C-64) software there. 

• Like 5

Sooooo excited to do this again! I was hoping to get Cebus; he was gonna get so much Good & Plenty and Mary Janes in his stocking. However, I am grateful to my recipient for being very specific. Everything but the candy is already on the way here and one item I am very excited about, because I know I was very stoked to get one for myself.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

You guys! You guys! 

There's some great deals on Atari at Pay 'n Save this week!

https://youtu.be/9VkCdrpVvmU

Pay 'n Save!  Across the street from the Shop 'n Spend, at the Retail Store shopping center!

Edited by CaptainBreakout
Pay 'n Save has a great deal on the Asteroid label varient
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Zeptari1 said:

No people, just games.... come on inside.... I have all the best games to show you during this special holiday season.... oh sure.....

I mean they could be locked in the basement because they just can't contain their joy from these fun Atari 2600 video game cartridges...

Just like how here at PAY 'N SAVE we've LOCKED IN this amazing value and you CAN'T CONTAIN the savings on Atari 2600 this holiday season. You'll have to RESTRAIN the whole family since there's something here for everyone! The prices are so low it's like ROBBERY, and the fun lasts so long your imagination will be KIDNAPPED, only at PAY 'N SAVE!

Screenshot_20221113-100330.png

(I think I created a new AtariAge Christmas tradition.....)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3