IGNORED

Need help identifying this breakout clone

Xcursion1988

So to make a long story short  2 weeks ago I walked out of a local retro game shop with a Japanese breakout clone cocktail cabinet from I'm assuming the mid to late 1970s aside from some cosmetic issues like rust on some metal parts like the legs and the coin mech/box its works 100% what I'm having trouble with is finding any info about this particular machine I know it's from Japan as there's Japanese writing on the machine and it takes yen coins but im not seeing any indication on who manufactured it anywhere on the machine or pcb a friend in Japan told me the game itself looks like a clone of taito's t.t block  there's a sticker on the side with some company name but he says they likely only serviced the machine 

Any help you guys can give would be appreciated 

20220923_155351.jpg

20220923_155257.jpg

20220923_155314.jpg

20220923_155306.jpg

20220925_192454.jpg

20220924_165510.jpg

20220924_163532.jpg

20220924_163536.jpg

20220925_213506.jpg

Owned by

Many entertainment/amusement machines (yeah, this translates oddly, but that's what it says). Sales. Lease. Repairs.

Yuugen Gaisha (which is equivalent to a Ltd. type of company in English) Yamaguchi Goraku, Iwakuni-shi, Minami Iwakuni-chou 2-21-16

That's about all I can do, but you have the name of the (probably long-gone) company and their address now, so yeah.

Edited by Steven Pendleton

8 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Owned by

Many entertainment/amusement machines (yeah, this translates oddly, but that's what it says). Sales. Lease. Repairs.

Yuugen Gaisha (which is equivalent to a Ltd. type of company in English) Yamaguchi Goraku, Iwakuni-shi, Minami Iwakuni-chou 2-21-16

That's about all I can do, but you have the name of the (probably long-gone) company and their address now, so yeah.

Would they have made the pcb or the  cabinet or are they just a leasing company who rented them out there are literally no markings anywhere on the pcb to indicate manufacturer just a bunch of ttl ic 

10 minutes ago, Steven Pendleton said:

That information isn't written anywhere that I can see.

Ok thanks for the help dude this is my first arcade machine and I'm kinda new to this stuff normally there's something on a machine to indicate the games name or who made it afaik been looking at other similar games from the 70s for ages trying to find out more info but haven't turned up any results but hey at least the machine was only like 100 bucks so I didn't break the bank