IGNORED

TI99Dir download page gone?

charlietunaz

Thank you all for your offerings to host my website 🙂

Not all is lost I just don't know what to do yet. I had my website also running on a beaglebone black but I expect that that can also become a bit hussle to keep it going. I'm also looking at cheapy web hosting (I see 1,49 to 5 euro's/month) I don't need a lot of space for my web site (~ 100mb in size now) so there is no need for a 50GB webspace and this high price tag.

I saw Acadiel allready created some space for me on hexbus.com. Also a big thank you 🙂 I'm just not sure what to do.

• Like 3

You don't have to worry about taxing my site - I barely hit 3.5GB in usage (a majority of that is www.hexbus.com/tibooks) out of 50GB.  And I come nowhere near the bandwidth usage that they allocate me (3GB out of 100GB).  The /tibooks website gets quite a bit of traffic.

I had originally wanted to move the /tibooks over to Archive, but even though I uploaded it there, I kept it here because Web66 expanded my limits for free.  It's not a concern that it once was.

Screen Shot 2022-10-18 at 1.50.32 PM.png

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

This has been super helpful y'all. I just stumbled onto a set of IUG compilation disks (1-8D) that I'm digitizing, and TI99 Dir was exactly waht I needed to make sure I was getting good reads.

I'll be sharing the archive on Github once it's all imaged and exported.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, okto said:

This has been super helpful y'all. I just stumbled onto a set of IUG compilation disks (1-8D) that I'm digitizing, and TI99 Dir was exactly waht I needed to make sure I was getting good reads.

I'll be sharing the archive on Github once it's all imaged and exported.

love to see all videos that various users groups made someday found and digitized.

• Like 1