Jump to content
IGNORED

ColecoVision adapter for the Master System - available soon!


Apocalypse

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Apocalypse said:

We are building the stock for the initial release, please show your interest here so we have enough for everyone.

 

Price will be $59 for the collector edition.

 

 

Please add me to the list of those interested. Thanks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/5/2024 at 10:46 PM, Apocalypse said:

Hi everyone,

 

We are building the stock for the initial release, please show your interest here so we have enough for everyone.

 

Price will be $59 for the collector edition:

- ColeCoco Master adapter with 1:1 reproduction case (down to the screws) and professionally printed stickers (front and back)

- Clam shell with SMS style artwork

- Shrink wrapped (for sealed collection 😈)

 

We'll offer other editions in the future (bare adapters or even bare PCBs).

 

More pics and information there:

APOCALYPSE - Coming Soon: ColeCoco Master Adapter!! | Arcade-Projects Forums

 

Thanks guys.

 

------------

 

@Taslim it's not compatible with the PBC.

 

 

Sign me up for one

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/5/2024 at 10:46 PM, Apocalypse said:

Hi everyone,

 

We are building the stock for the initial release, please show your interest here so we have enough for everyone.

 

Price will be $59 for the collector edition:

- ColeCoco Master adapter with 1:1 reproduction case (down to the screws) and professionally printed stickers (front and back)

- Clam shell with SMS style artwork

- Shrink wrapped (for sealed collection 😈)

 

We'll offer other editions in the future (bare adapters or even bare PCBs).

 

More pics and information there:

APOCALYPSE - Coming Soon: ColeCoco Master Adapter!! | Arcade-Projects Forums

 

Thanks guys.

 

------------

 

@Taslim it's not compatible with the PBC.

 

 

Sign me up please! In Europe 

On 4/6/2024 at 12:10 AM, Dire 51 said:

Oh, that sucks. :( Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to use one, but at least many other people can!

If you build one of these I bet it will work. The expansion bus is the exact same for Japanese sms and export sms, and the expansion bus pinout is simply an inverted mirror of the export cartridge pinout.

 

SMS-Gender-Adapter-v3.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, dipdoodle said:

If you build one of these I bet it will work. The expansion bus is the exact same for Japanese sms and export sms, and the expansion bus pinout is simply an inverted mirror of the export cartridge pinout.

 

SMS-Gender-Adapter-v3.png

I don't have the skill or knowhow to build one. I do have a couple of adaptors, one that uses the expansion slot and one that plugs directly into the cartridge slot, but I'm not sure if either of them would work with the new Colecovision adapter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Dire 51 said:

Hmm. I may have to see if I dig up that adapter, then. The cart slot adapter wouldn't work, though?

Cart slot won't work, the Mark II and Japanese Master System have a "reduced" cart slot with signals missing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...