IGNORED

N64 and games for sale

grownup

I would really like to sell this entire collection in one big lot. Make an offer. I got this many years ago and I've kept it in my air conditioned home. I've barely used it. I literally played with it like once up until recently. I've been way more interested in my classic stuff. Now that I need the money I am selling this collection because it's just not something I'm interested in. Back when I used it it worked perfectly. But now something has gone wrong with the unit. Obviously this must be something that happens to these things when they get old. I'm sure it's not from use because I don't use the thing. Apparently this is something that happens to a lot of these: they just won't stay on. I'm not sure if it's the power cutting out or if it's the audio and video cutting out. But the picture doesn't stay on. Your screen will go black after a random amount of time using it. That could be anywhere from one second to 10 minutes. So I have used it recently and that's when I discovered that problem. But before that the last time I used it was sometime around 2007 and I remember playing with it for hours with no problem. 

This comes with everything you see in the pictures. Everything is very well taken care of. You got the two controllers, all the games, the system in the box. 

I don't want to trade I just need money. I guess I prefer check but I can try to figure out how to use PayPal if you don't have checking account. 

First we need to agree on a price. Keep in mind you're going to have to pay for shipping. 

Of course the best thing would be if you live in Florida and we could just meet locally and exchange this for cash.

I know that obviously the boxed items are more valuable than the loose carts but I just want to sell it all.

IMG_20221008_081601566.jpg

IMG_20221008_081639257.jpg

IMG_20221008_082038325.jpg

IMG_20221008_081301786.jpg

IMG_20221008_081054947.jpg

IMG_20221008_080804716.jpg

IMG_20221008_080755429.jpg