IGNORED

FS: Older X-Arcade Controller (New) - $100 plus shipping

eightbit

I have an older X-Arcade controller that I recently found in storage. It is the model that does not use USB, but rather connects via PS2 Keyboard port. It is still in the shipper box.

Funny story about this controller. A friend of mine purchased this before going off to Afghanistan. He brought the controller with him thinking he would have had some down time to actually play some emulated games, but that never happened. When he came home he brought it back with him and traded it to me. I had no use for it at the time so it went into storage.

So, that's it in a nutshell. I haven't taken it out of the shipper package to look at the contents since I got it so I really can't remember (it has been so long) but I will do that soon and take some pictures if there is an interest in it. I don't think this is the model with a trak-ball IIRC, just two controllers and a bunch of arcade buttons. 

I'd probably be looking for $100 plus shipping, but be forewarned the box is big and quite heavy.

EDIT: added pictures.

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 1

I have added pictures. The box is shelf worn and when I received it the cables were just floating on top so I put them in a ziplock. 

Now the guy told me this was new and it looks new (to me). It could have been taken out of the box at some point however seeing as the cables were not ticked somewhere in the box and were laying on top of the controller when I received it. I'll still call it new as it appears to be in un-played with condition (although a bit dusty).

If anyone wants this, PM!

Edited by eightbit