IGNORED

If 7800 had Star Raiders, I wouldn’t need any oþer Atari machine.

AlecRob

1 hour ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

It supports use of the touchpad or keyboard controllers yes. I believe the plan is that the keypad should work as listed in the manual on the next batch that get made now that corrections have been done. It would be pretty cool to have an overlay!

I believe the keyboard controllers and the video touch pad are wired the same and therefor interchangeable. I have a video touch pad for reference. However, I don't have any keyboard controllers. If someone that has one could get me the dimensions of a standard keyboard controller overlay (or dimensions of the controller itself, with key locations) I should be able to make overlays for both the keyboard and video touch controllers.

Heck, for that matter if I had dimensions for the kids controller (which is interchangeable too) I could make an overlay for it as well. 😉

• Like 1

On 11/3/2022 at 8:39 AM, Goochman said:

Confused - doesnt the 2600 Star Raiders cart work on the 7800?  :D 

Yes it does ( I have it) but seeing a 7800 version would be nice.

Sometimes I feel people can be lazy as they'll make a 2600 version, a 5200 version, and not a 7800 one because that can play the 2600 games.