IGNORED

Buddy System Beamrider - SEASON FINALE!!!

Rickster8

Hello Fellow Intellivision Fans:

For the next two and half weeks over at the Intellivision High Score Club we are finishing the 17th Season with Buddy System Beamrider. 😵

Please feel free to play Beamrider and throw in a score. Just need a screen print of your final score and you're in. For this finale we will be using the Buddy System which will pair two teammates for the best final combined score. You won't know who your teammate is until all the scores are listed. This should be a fun way to finish Season 17. We will need many players for this contest so please help out by popping in those Beamrider carts (emulation is allowed as well), and let's have some INTY sized fun.... :P 

Hope to see you there. Please follow the link below..... 

Cheers!!! 🍺

Rickster8

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to, I really do.  Unfortunately I’ve been alternating my time between $DAYJOB and a secret project I am working on.  The latter is taking much longer than expected. :(

Hopefully I will finish soon … :ponder:

dZ.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DZ-Jay said:

I would love to, I really do.  Unfortunately I’ve been alternating my time between $DAYJOB and a secret project I am working on.  The latter is taking much longer than expected. :(

Hopefully I will finish soon … :ponder:

dZ.

I'm just going to assume that Christmas Carol 2 is going to make it out in time for Christmas! Yay! This is great news. (Please don't spoil my joy by telling me you haven't started on it yet) 😂

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, cmart604 said:

I'm just going to assume that Christmas Carol 2 is going to make it out in time for Christmas! Yay! This is great news. (Please don't spoil my joy by telling me you haven't started on it yet) 😂

OK, I won't tell you I haven't started it yet ...

... I'll just say my work on it has yet to commence.

-dZ.

• Haha 1

Only three days left for the Buddy System Beamrider contest. WE NEED MORE PLAYERS!!!!

Please feel free to play a game and post a score.... Just need a screen print and you are good to go.... Game link below.... 

Hope to see ya there..... 👍

Cheers 🍺

On 11/15/2022 at 1:25 PM, cmart604 said:

Hey @cmart604, I gotta ask you…since you have been on this site so long, why don’t you participate in the HSC sometimes? It would be cool if you did, along with some others on this site that have been here a long time, like @Rev, etc.

Just curious. 😊

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Like 2