IGNORED

Selling a TI-99/4 (Original Style) Monitor and some Atari 800 parts.

Dubis7

Hey all!

I'm paring down my collection a bit, and have come across some components I believe could be passed on to other collectors. Here's what I'm looking at:

- A 1979 style TI-99 monitor. Unfortunately this has experienced some damage prior to my purchase, looks like someone tried to smooth out the top of the cabinet and it's missing one of the cord wraps in the back, but it does work, or at least it did when I used it earlier this year. However considering the rarity I hate to delegate it to parts, and as a matter of fact if anyone is interested in it I can put you in touch with someone that has repaired similar damage on something else I have - might be fixable and could be restored to a much better condition!

- A bunch of Atari 800 parts - in-cabinet speaker, RF shield, motherboard and power supply. I've also got a power supply for the acoustic coupler and a modified ROM plug in called "Omnimon!" I'm willing to see these all together or in pieces if someone only wants certain parts. 

I'm hoping to make a little money off of this, but nothing over the top. If you're interested and willing to cover shipping, make me an offer! 

20221102_190709.jpg

20221102_190712.jpg

20221103_094430.jpg

20221103_094436.jpg

20221103_094439.jpg

20221103_094441.jpg

20221103_094445.jpg

24 minutes ago, Dubis7 said:

800 was a parts unit that had a destroyed case, but as far as I remember it booted and worked without issue. I can pull a power supply from my stash and test if it you all would like to confirm. 

If you have time, sure.  Otherwise, not a huge deal.

Okay so quick update just so everyone is in the know:

I tested the 800 and was unfortunately wrong about it working. It's been in pieces for awhile and as I was putting it back together I recalled that one of the parts I had pulled was the 6502 CPU to fix another computer. I believe that's the source of the problem.

That being said, right now I've got a tentative claim on it regardless. I'll let you all know if it ends up being available. 

Monitor is still for sale as well.