IGNORED

Season 13 ~ Weeks 13/14 ~ Activision Quickies!

Vocelli

Well, after spending far more time on this game this evening than is consistent with staying marrried, I've managed to get a fairly substantial improvement in Sky Jinks. For some reason, I have really liked this game. There's something about it I find almost theraputic. I'll probably come back to this at some point to try and improve further, although I think I might struggle with that.

Sky Jinks (1982) (Activision)_7.png

Edited by Jasonhrb
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

I’ve been playing Barnstorming for so long, I’d be surprised if I didn’t have dreams of smashing into pigeons. I was able to break 1:15 with a regular joystick, but my hand was cramping so bad. Instead of taking a break naturally, I decided to try out a Genesis controller. Great success! Also comfortable enough to keep playing for *checks timestamps on pics* holy crap another hour and twenty minutes without improvement. Gotta post this score before time runs out. Omg my entire evening has slipped away. Pretty happy with my score tho. Would’ve liked to break it, given the amount of time and hypnotic trance I was in. 

Barnstorming I guess bc I’m blind now - 1:14.00

B316B160-6A66-4174-8119-52C6EB796FDC.thumb.jpeg.83174a9c6d6b3c58065428d46e8f3873.jpeg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Jasonhrb said:

substantial improvement in Sky Jinks. For some reason, I have really liked this game. There's something about it I find almost theraputic.

Congratulations !! 

I can second your feelings about the therapeutic aspect of the game. The pal Version has an even a better vibrancy. You're located in the Uk, @Jasonhrb Did you play PAL too ??

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Absalon said:

Congratulations !! 

I can second your feelings about the therapeutic aspect of the game. The pal Version has an even a better vibrancy. You're located in the Uk, @Jasonhrb Did you play PAL too ??

Hi @Absalon , thanks for the kind words, and also the great friendly competition on this one. You continually improving the score definitely set me a challenge to do better than I otherwise would have 👍

As for whether I was on PAL, the honest answer is I don't know. I'm playing using emulation, so am unsure whether in practice I'm using PAL or NTSC versions