IGNORED

Who else is using VHS as a front end for there ADE?

rietveld

10 hours ago, jblenkle said:

I don't know why, but I can never find anything on Github. What and how do you download this?

Not sure why its in a ddp format on github,; but just copy the DDP to DISK on the ADE using BLOCK COPY in FILEMANAGER. 

Copy 0 - 159 and it will make a BOOT. DSK on the ADE

boot.ddp

1 hour ago, rietveld said:

Not sure why its in a ddp format on github,; but just copy the DDP to DISK on the ADE using BLOCK COPY in FILEMANAGER  256 kB

Thom has released all the ADAM software that he has developed in DDP format. You can use your method to copy to a disk image or a much faster way is to use the CONVERT option in Virtual ADAM.

VHS-Head is a beautiful looking menu program with lots of options for the ADE drives and I use it on occasion… love the SmartKey UI. However, due to the graphical UI versus a text based UI like ADE Commander used, VHS is quite a bit slower so everyone will just have to try it out and see what they like best.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rietveld said:

Not sure why its in a ddp format on github,; but just copy the DDP to DISK on the ADE using BLOCK COPY in FILEMANAGER. 

Copy 0 - 159 and it will make a BOOT. DSK on the ADE

boot.ddp 256 kB · 1 download

Thanks for the file...the problem was I couldn't even find the file on github. Every time I'm directed there for a file I search around and can never find them. I find the site very confusing.