IGNORED

Simple but effective Dual Controller Coupler available (play AD&D / Tron / Night Stalker like a Boss)

Hi everyone, 

In addition to the Flashback Adapter Cable, I make these simple but very effective couplers that take your two controllers and brace them together so they act as one larger controller making it easy to control the disc with one hand and the number pad of the other.   

Just $5 + $5 shipping.  Tracking Number / boxed shipping.   Or include one of these in your Flashback Adapter Cables order :)  (still have two cables left in this batch)

image.thumb.jpeg.0b7ed17ddecd83e1c8778b66361177d5.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.61afa91cebd0e44ea609da3f2636f35b.jpeg

Edited by Caleb Garner
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Cellblock1138 That is great to hear!   I'm glad you like it!   I'm hoping to be getting a pair of INTV2 controllers from a guy so I can make one for the INTV2 controllers.  I might even create a couple of mix / match ones too so you could have an original style and INTV2 combination.  

The flashback controllers are nice for sure.  They really missed an opportunity to just sell the controllers to original owners.  I'm sure they could have easily sold a ton of those as well as an ongoing need as future controllers continue to fail.  

Edited by Caleb Garner
  • Like 2