IGNORED

Brand New Sealed Intellivision LTO Flash! Out Of Production!

DATARI

Brand New Sealed in Plastic and out of production Intellivision LTO Flash Cartridge! The software to use the cartridge can be found freely on the internet. The cartridge runs all Intellivision ROMs on any of your actual Intellivision systems and has enough room to hold your entire Intellivision library plus all the prototypes/homebrews and other games you want, and it can also hold all of your overlay images and manual images. I paid $450 online for this after it went out of production and am considering offers over that! I will accept the best offer after running this ad for a little while. Cash in Person on the Oregon coast, or Paypal friends/family, USPS Money Order. Can Ship in the US. Please send me private message with your offer and means of paying, and I will get back to you asap. Thanks for looking!

Polish_20220808_220732376.thumb.png.97c95006450766b226d7eb45e946152b.png

• Confused 1

The materials for 300 additional LTOs are with Joe Z at Left Turn Only. They will be released when Joe has time to complete loading their firmware and have them assembled. William as assisted by having the boxes printed for joe. intellivisionCollector.com will be one of the main suppliers of this product.  Sales are expected to happen in 2023 (no firm date yet).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sorry these things got so out of hand but you can also get a new Backbit IO for around $130 + shipping.. They are on backorder, but the developer is actively making these, it's a simple supply chain, not that the maker is busy with other life stuff.  I can't imagine it's going to be more than another month or two.  I only had to wait that long when I ordered mine back a few months ago.  

These currently support all Intellivision original games (even chess!) and JLP is currently being investigated and almost certainly likely to be implemented, this will effectively make the backbit 1:1 to an LTO.. with the added bonus of removable sd card and the backbit (with various adapters) can in fact work with numerous other systems too!  Amazing support from the developer.