IGNORED

Long Play Disc Controller - 2nd Batch now available

tanuki

Hello everyone.

I take the liberty of opening this new topic in addition to the old one which has become too complex for people to understand.

If you have any question please us the second topic here :

To our moderators friends: I will understand if this second topic disturbs of course and let you delete it if necessary.

Our Intellivision controller is now available again.

Intellivision Long Play Disc Controller Box boite

Intellivision Long Play Disc Controller manette D-pad

If you are on the reservation list, number 46 to 78, you can go to https://cotegamers.com/shop/en/accueil/136-long-play-disc-controller.html

and pay for your controllers and adapters. Please give us your Atari Age nickname by PM when you order.

Please note that the adapter is available via a link on the product page of the controllers.

As a reminder, the controller is compatible with all versions of Intellivision but requires an adapter (one for 2 controllers) on Inty 1

People who order now will receive it before christmas.

the list is the following:

1770761835_lpdc2ndbatch.thumb.jpg.2cb03ef140b5eecc1ecaffb9fd3d3628.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tanuki said:

Hello everyone.

I take the liberty of opening this new topic in addition to the old one which has become too complex for people to understand.

If you have any question please us the second topic here :

To our moderators friends: I will understand if this second topic disturbs of course and let you delete it if necessary.

Our Intellivision controller is now available again.

Intellivision Long Play Disc Controller Box boite

Intellivision Long Play Disc Controller manette D-pad

If you are on the reservation list, number 46 to 78, you can go to https://cotegamers.com/shop/en/accueil/136-long-play-disc-controller.html

and pay for your controllers and adapters. Please give us your Atari Age nickname by PM when you order.

Please note that the adapter is available via a link on the product page of the controllers.

As a reminder, the controller is compatible with all versions of Intellivision but requires an adapter (one for 2 controllers) on Inty 1

People who order now will receive it before christmas.

the list is the following:

1770761835_lpdc2ndbatch.thumb.jpg.2cb03ef140b5eecc1ecaffb9fd3d3628.jpg

Hi Tanuki. Tried to PM you.. no response.

Can we get a tracking number? Paid for games, controllers, & cables long ago. Would really like some piece of mind.

13 hours ago, Lathe26 said:

I'm not so sure about Christmas.  I paid for mine 2 months ago back in September but haven't received a tracking number yet.

These controllers were in preorder then, but we have 50 copies at home. If you buy now, we'll ship it before the end of the month.

But, yes, the transporter can takes time...

6 hours ago, tanuki said:

Answered ;)

Unfortunately for me, not so much.  I logged in, found a tracking number, but every system I put that number into says the number is "not yet available", "label created, not yet in system", or "the carrier hasn't updated any tracking result or the tracking number/carrier info is incorrect".  This includes using the official https://www.laposte.fr site.  CoteGamers.com says it shipped Oct 20th but it appears to be untrackable.  😞

Edit: before anyone asks whether the right number is being copied, the tracking number has a valid format of LExxxxxxxxxFR where the x's are numbers.

36 minutes ago, Lathe26 said:

Unfortunately for me, not so much.  I logged in, found a tracking number, but every system I put that number into says the number is "not yet available", "label created, not yet in system", or "the carrier hasn't updated any tracking result or the tracking number/carrier info is incorrect".  This includes using the official https://www.laposte.fr site.  CoteGamers.com says it shipped Oct 20th but it appears to be untrackable.  😞

Edit: before anyone asks whether the right number is being copied, the tracking number has a valid format of LExxxxxxxxxFR where the x's are numbers.

I have the same issue. I was notified that mine shipped on the 15th of Oct. but nothing as yet and the tracking info provided essentially makes it appear that my package has yet to leave France. I did get a PM from them about this and it seems they mistakenly thought I wanted the versions of the controllers with the dpad on the right but I stated I wanted my dpads on the left and so mine was delayed. No idea on the current status beyond that but I continue to wait and be patient all the same.

Nice surprise just got mine. No delivery notification from Canada Post at all…

Really solid product @tanuki You guys should be proud! However, may I suggest for your future buyers throw something solid inside the game/controller boxes for support. I noticed that mine that had the adapter stuffed inside was mint but the one that did not had crushing to the slip cover.

5 hours ago, YannAros said:

For the Dual Action extension, you'll need an additional câble.

We aren't yet able to provide those as we are concentrating on producing controllers and adapters for people on the pre-order list.

No worries, I completely understand. You guys may however want to adjust the wording on the website as not to confuse people. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Lathe26 said:

Hi Lathe26,

Did you order right handed by chance?  I did and have been in communication.

I read ( maybe the older thread ) that they found a problem with the right disc version and had to redo the case or something?  Cannot remember now.

I did have a tracking number etc.   But the actual shipping was held up while they fixed the issue.

I don't know if you only ordered the left disc version, I would PM them for certain.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, 1980gamer said:

Hi Lathe26,

Did you order right handed by chance?  I did and have been in communication.

I read ( maybe the older thread ) that they found a problem with the right disc version and had to redo the case or something?  Cannot remember now.

I did have a tracking number etc.   But the actual shipping was held up while they fixed the issue.

I don't know if you only ordered the left disc version, I would PM them for certain.

I am pretty sure I order the normal ones since the inverted ones were shipping later (also, 'Normal' is what I had originally reserved).  I doubt if my shipping was held up since CoteGamers.com shows my order shipped on Oct 15th, which I believe is when most folks from the 1st batch shipped.

I could try PMing again, but my last PM went unanswered (previous attempt to resolve the tracking number issue privately).

23 hours ago, evg2000 said:

I have found with tracking number for outside the US shipments I will get the package before the tracking gets updated.

I've had a high rate of success with international tracking number if I use the originating countries shipping site (conveniently provided in CoteGamers.com order history as https://www.laposte.fr) or if I use one of the aggregating tracking site that in the first 5 Google results for "international tracking".  For example, https://www.17track.net has been historically been reliable.

On 11/14/2022 at 6:04 PM, Lathe26 said:

I will try to check it personally ;) . Please elt me see what's happening.

On 11/14/2022 at 6:37 PM, -^CrossBow^- said:

I have the same issue. I was notified that mine shipped on the 15th of Oct. but nothing as yet and the tracking info provided essentially makes it appear that my package has yet to leave France. I did get a PM from them about this and it seems they mistakenly thought I wanted the versions of the controllers with the dpad on the right but I stated I wanted my dpads on the left and so mine was delayed. No idea on the current status beyond that but I continue to wait and be patient all the same.

yeah, my mistake, sorry ^^. I corrected the package and it's fine now.

On 11/15/2022 at 4:07 AM, Cellblock1138 said:

Nice surprise just got mine. No delivery notification from Canada Post at all…

Really solid product @tanuki You guys should be proud! However, may I suggest for your future buyers throw something solid inside the game/controller boxes for support. I noticed that mine that had the adapter stuffed inside was mint but the one that did not had crushing to the slip cover.

In fact, the space left is made to put a box or two, with the adapter and later the extra cable.
But I understand what you mean, you are talking about transit.
There are several layers of protective cardboard... Can you chow me your box please ?

16 hours ago, Lathe26 said:

I am pretty sure I order the normal ones since the inverted ones were shipping later (also, 'Normal' is what I had originally reserved).  I doubt if my shipping was held up since CoteGamers.com shows my order shipped on Oct 15th, which I believe is when most folks from the 1st batch shipped.

I could try PMing again, but my last PM went unanswered (previous attempt to resolve the tracking number issue privately).

I've had a high rate of success with international tracking number if I use the originating countries shipping site (conveniently provided in CoteGamers.com order history as https://www.laposte.fr) or if I use one of the aggregating tracking site that in the first 5 Google results for "international tracking".  For example, https://www.17track.net has been historically been reliable.

We have 2 other persons who are still waiting their parcel. Near a mont now. But Books and brochures can take a  month. Your last PM was unanswered ? Soory for that, I can't see it in my mailbox... Have to do investigations ^^

In my experience, La Poste has been slothlike in getting tracking numbers live in their system. Maybe it's a customs thing, I dunno.

My French is a bit rusty, but after a month, this afternoon my tracking status went from "Package? What package?" to "Package on its way".

• Like 1