IGNORED

IntellivisionCollector.com Newest releases: Beach-Head & Operation Cloudfire Releasing this week!

Kamikazi26

1 hour ago, MasterWelch said:

I had some error issues from the process but let me purchase. Not sure if it was the website. Shows in my card transactions as pending purchase. Can i get intouch with someone to make sure its good on their end.

"Pending" means that you placed an order, but payment hasn't been put through. PM me and I'll get all your details for you, I can't search the purchased items through your AA user name.

2 minutes ago, DZ-Jay said:

Hey, I saw that you have an option for "Local Pick Up," but not one for personal delivery.  So you won't drive to North Carolina to hand it in person, for free? :(

-dZ.

CMart already tricked me into committing to deliver items to his house...I won't fall for that trick again ;)

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Kamikazi26 said:

CMart already tricked me into committing to deliver items to his house...I won't fall for that trick again ;)

Darn!

OK, I placed an order.  It gave me the option to enter in a promo code for a discount, but you forgot to give me one.  That's OK, I'll accept a few free games in compensation.  Just include them in the box.  Two should be fine.  Three if you're feeling extra generous.  😄

Seriously, thanks for offering these.  It seems it charged me in something called "cads," is that like monopoly money?  Or is it more like bunches of bananas or chickens?

It took my credit card, so ... here's hoping that I have enough "cads" in there! :ponder:

-dZ.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tomy said:

Is it possible to sell as digital downloads too?

Yes, they will be sold as a digital download, but I have to sell CiB copies first. 

I have to at least break even (bare minimum) with the money I invested to make these items before I do the digital sales. 

but I will sell them digitally soon. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Games bought Luc!

Now we can organize the shipping of my container…🤠

We’ll be in touch.

Have a great week-end!👍

We should just get a shipping container for the ship.. then Luc can send his boxes with mine and anyone else shipping to you from North America Morpheus!

15 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

We should just get a shipping container for the ship.. then Luc can send his boxes with mine and anyone else shipping to you from North America Morpheus!

Well, you have to know that I have other two giant piles about to leave from the US, one in Detroit and one in Boston!!!🤠🤠

A container might not be enough!!!🤣🤣🤣

I just wanted to thank everyone for their patience. I'm more than halfway done shipping out parcels, still lots to go. I have found a nice balance between home life / work & hobby, and it seems to work very well. All parcels should be out the door prior to next weekend. Please check your emails for either shipping notices, or emails from me asking questions. I'm trying to merge the Vanguard recall along with the shippings of Operation Cloudfire & Beach-Head.

As a side note, see below what the recall board packaging looks like...

81E145CA-9BC7-4DD2-9974-A0B207ACC735.jpeg

498BDE8D-D04C-4BCB-9467-5397673DF389.jpeg

Edited by Kamikazi26
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Kamikazi26 said:

I just wanted to thank everyone for their patience. I'm more than halfway done shipping out parcels, still lots to go. I have found a nice balance between home life / work & hobby, and it seems to work very well. All parcels should be out the door prior to next weekend. Please check your emails for either shipping notices, or emails from me asking questions. I'm trying to merge the Vanguard recall along with the shippings of Operation Cloudfire & Beach-Head.

Is there a specific placement for the "New Version" decal Luc? 

9 hours ago, Kamikazi26 said:

I'm never taking that out of the package, but I will put it in the box with the original defective rom version!😁