IGNORED

IntellivisionCollector.com Newest releases: Beach-Head & Operation Cloudfire Releasing this week!

Kamikazi26

6 minutes ago, cmadruga said:

Did he say it was the first or the only ECS enhanced game? I missed that. If yes, you are right to it point out.

It may be the first, I'm not sure if Arkanoid does too.  However, it is not the only one.

2 minutes ago, DZ-Jay said:

It may be the first, I'm not sure if Arkanoid does too.  However, it is not the only one.

Did he say Cloudfire was the only one? Gotta watch again.

(Also this year we had Infiltrator and Pandora, both are ECS enabled too.)

Edited by cmadruga

Just now, cmadruga said:

Did he say Cloudfire was the only one? Gotta watch again.

I do not know, I haven't seen the video.  I was commenting on your post. :)

Just now, cmadruga said:

(Also this year we had Infiltrator and Pandora, both are ECS enabled too.)

Yes, true.  Also, I think Carl's games are as well, and for whatever it is worth, Christmas Carol's sound effect's engine is based on Space Patrol's, so it supports the ECS.  It's not much, since there is no active music during game-play, but it will allow for some layered sound effects.  Although not really a big deal like the other games mentioned, it's there.

-dZ.

• Like 1

I received my games,and played a little Beachhead, which is true to the Commodore 64 version. 

But,since I have played that before, I moved on to Operation Cloudfire, which is outstanding fun. What a splendid game(once you get the hang of jumping),and the music is thoroughly entertaining as well.

Thank you to everyone involved in this one,Carlos Madruga,Nyuundere(Adan) and Kamikaze (Luc)off the top of my head plus everyone else also.Two thumbs up!!!👍👍

20221202_192203.jpg

Edited by wolfy62
Added content
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

I received my games,and played a little Beachhead, which is true to the Commodore 64 version. 

But,since I have played that before, I moved on to Operation Cloudfire, which is outstanding fun. What a splendid game(once you get the hang of jumping),and the music is thoroughly entertaining as well.

Thank you to everyone involved in this one,Carlos Madruga,Nyuundere(Adan) and Kamikaze (Luc)off the top of my head plus everyone else also.Two thumbs up!!!👍👍

Thanks Wolfy, you made my day! 🙂

Enjoy!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DZ-Jay said:

I’m still waiting for my copies.  I hoped they would have arrived by today.

I do have some Christmas vacation time coming up, so as long as it arrives by then, I’ll be all set. 😊

dZ.

You should be getting yours on or before the 7th Dz..

26 minutes ago, Kamikazi26 said:

You should be getting yours on or before the 7th Dz..

Woo-hoo!  USPS says the parcel finally crossed the ... er ... frozen tundra wasteland and made it to the East Coast USA! 😆

-dZ.

I made it to DARYL.  I made a choice and now dealing with a consequence of that choice.  Haven't finished it yet.  Need to plan my route first.  How someone can do this game with one life and no saves is beyond my skills.  

Tried making sense of the binary at the end hoping it was a secret message but either it isn't or I can't translate binary.

10 hours ago, abeckett said:

Holy Moly Luc!!

Beach Head is amazing! I used to play this back in the day on a Commodore 64 (not mine, a friends as I had an Apple IIe). This is such a good port! I am very impressed.

Anthony

I had the C64 version too and loved it. But, the Intellivision Collector version makes the cavern so much more fun - the disc is such a good controller for steering through those mines and torpedoes.

• Like 2

On 12/4/2022 at 5:37 PM, DZ-Jay said:

Woo-hoo!  USPS says the parcel finally crossed the ... er ... frozen tundra wasteland and made it to the East Coast USA! 😆

-dZ.

And they made it!  Just arrived today, fresh off the boat from Canukistan.  Woo-hoo!

I'll be playing them this week-end.  Thanks!

-dZ.

• Like 1

I apologize in advance for those of you who have paid, but not yet received your items. Sales have been great, and my free time has been less than expected. I'm getting through the list and shipping as many as I can with the time I have. I also ran out of shipping material, which has since been replenished. Trying the best i Can to get them in your hands for the Christmas holidays..

cheers!

Luc

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Sinjinhawke said:

You need more elves.  Don't think you would have to ask Cmart twice to put on the elf costume.  Probably more difficult to get him to give it back.

In my defence I did give it back, in Luc's defence it was fairly soiled. 

• Like 1