IGNORED

Shark Attack Themed Multi Cart

Buckaroo

Stumbled across this earlier and I'm really tempted to get one but I already have a Harmony cartridge.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/334629994666?

The seller will preload 16x 4k ROMS of your choice onto it. 

I really like the design even though Shark Attack is a weird choice given the full library of 2600 games.

Picture 2 of 4

2 hours ago, tkarner said:

Well the same seller is also selling a Yars' Revenge version that looks pretty cool. Only 17 UK pounds. If I were in the UK I'd grab it but shipping to the US costs more than the item.

They posted the Shark Attack one first, then after I bought it a few more went up including this E.T. one which I bought later. 

Picture 1 of 4

I think they're awesome and plan to make cases for them with the characters poking out of the top. 

I'll post my results here. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

That's cool! Do they make a Lochjaw version? Wouldn't want the LESS RARE / CHEAPER shark after all... ;);)

Pop them a message and find out. 

I'm gutted I forgot about Lochjaw when I chose the games list for that one. I went with all water based games so had:

Atlantis | Fishing Derby | Frogger | Frogs & Flies | Frostbite | Marine Wars | Octopus | River Raid | Save Our Ship | Sea Monster | Seahawk | Seaquest | Shark Attack | Skindiver | Sub-Scan | Treasure Island