45 minutes ago, ColecoJoe said:

I’m on the not Thomas team. But that Guinness stuff is hilarious :)

So that's basically "team Joey". That seems self serving. The Guiness record disappearing was a funny twist.

19 minutes ago, digdugnate said:

Stop being a dirty bird, you untalented jealous gatekeeping.

Not all of us can be a Joey Kuras.

• Like 1

I'm so glad we made this amazing video and this amazing thread. We worked very hard on it. We did a lot of things right.

I remember when I made the video and the thread, I did a lot of generic, vague things to it which I can't effectively describe. It was so cool when I looked back at all the things I did and went "wow!" when I realized I'd created what would be such a widely viewed video and thread, which I created, myself.  My mom is very proud.

meme-our.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

I'm so glad we made this amazing video and this amazing thread. We worked very hard on it. We did a lot of things right.

I remember when I made the video and the thread, I did a lot of generic, vague things to it which I can't effectively describe. It was so cool when I looked back at all the things I did and went "wow!" when I realized I'd created what would be such a widely viewed video and thread, which I created, myself.  My mom is very proud.

meme-our.gif

When I I mean we did the thing. Like I we pitched the words. Uh like it was like you know a big thing. Uh I Uh we probably Uh worked on thread for like 30 minutes. It was like how we used my knowledge on thread creation and that's how I created the thread. It's really nice except it makes me want to pee at night.

Edited by MrBeefy
  • Haha 2

You know, it's good to see that Joey Kuras, the one guy in this whole thing who has the most to gain from exposure of the truth, has the IQ to know to actively avoid anything even remotely close to this trainwreck. Says a lot about his high level of professionalism and integrity.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

You know, it's good to see that Joey Kuras, the one guy in this whole thing who has the most to gain from exposure of the truth, has the IQ to know to actively avoid anything even remotely close to this trainwreck. Says a lot about his high level of professionalism and integrity.

Oh totally. I wouldn't need surprised to find that he feels sorry for old Tommy. There is something to be said knowing what your contributions are without needing to act like a spastic monkey.

I do think people should be recognized for what they do. However, the real professionals have class. Tommy lacks that.

5 hours ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

Seriously though, that video is really the result of a "team" (of gaming racists) effort. For instance, I suggested to add the Dalai Lama part in the final version of the video, even though maybe others did as well, idk. There are so many things that are still not there (the fake Lamborghini, Huntington Beach, Yankees' HoF, etc.).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, roots.genoa said:

Seriously though, that video is really the result of a "team" (of gaming racists) effort. For instance, I suggested to add the Dalai Lama part in the final version of the video, even though maybe others did as well, idk. There are so many things that are still not there (the fake Lamborghini, Huntington Beach, Yankees' HoF, etc.).

Think about the decades worth of stuff that hadn't even been touched.

I still want to see a family tree where he has a connection to Steven Tyler. I don't believe it anymore.

The sound from Cats Don't Dance sounds a lot like it. Die Hard 3 also has a similar Oof sound. Maybe it is really the Cats Don't Dance Oof?

15 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Think about the decades worth of stuff that hadn't even been touched.

I still want to see a family tree where he has a connection to Steven Tyler. I don't believe it anymore.

The sound from Cats Don't Dance sounds a lot like it. Die Hard 3 also has a similar Oof sound. Maybe it is really the Cats Don't Dance Oof?

1 hour ago, Razzie.P said:

No.  Tommy worked hand in hand with his very dear friend <insert name here> to make that movie.  They likely built the movie around that sound.

1 hour ago, roots.genoa said:

Exactly. Now you know why Mario is an East coast Italian to begin with. 😎

The M in Mario was taken from Tommy and the L for Luigi was taken from Tallarico.

It all makes sense now!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, MrBeefy said:

The M in Mario was taken from Tommy and the L for Luigi was taken from Tallarico.

It all makes sense now!

And Toad is short and yappy because...

.... he's just a cool character like that.  if you were thinking something different, shame on you!  🤣  

• Haha 3