IGNORED

Traveller 7800

gambler172

19 hours ago, Cousin Vinnie said:

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I dont know if you know this but there's an article about Travi on my site and Im gonna review the game on it very soon

What was the game, and where is the article? I looked on your site, but I couldn't find it. I've only been on AA for 6 years now, which I think still makes me a newbie. :-D

35 minutes ago, Karl G said:

What was the game, and where is the article? I looked on your site, but I couldn't find it. I've only been on AA for 6 years now, which I think still makes me a newbie. :-D

Only 6 years? You lie. You've been around since forever in my mind. 

My articles are so outta whack- I gotta reorganize the article part for real. 

http://www.atari7800forever.com/germangrabbag.html

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

That was 15 years ago now. That is the actual Travi 7800 carts scrollable pictures from the original 7800 travelling cartridge. The associated game was a 2600 game with 7800 labeling programmed by Chris Read. I did hand wire a couple onto 7800 boards but the rest are on 2600 boards with a 7800 style label that where sold back in the day.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/23/2022 at 11:31 AM, Karl G said:

I'm 6 years also.  Man, time flies! ...I'm not involved,  but this Travi story is pretty interesting.

• Like 1

On 12/27/2022 at 4:53 PM, Propane13 said:

So..... are we thinking about trying again?  I'll bet we could easily go for 26 recipients and break the record, while including new people.

That is a plan that is on the table. The original binary was messy and the source files long gone. PacManPlus has reworked and rebuilt it from pretty much scratch to make a new binary that now automatically scrolls 3 images on a timer instead of the old versions way of using a button press. I just did some TIA

music for it in ASM and will be adding it into it. This new and improved Travi will still be the same at heart but with a little more polish and a couple bells and whistles it previously did not have. That is if it becomes a thing. For now, it's just on the table. Not ready to be consumed as of yet.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...