IGNORED

If your order at Côté Gamers is still not delivered...

tanuki

A number of people have still not received their packages. If you ordered before October 21, you can be sure that your package has been shipped.

The post office takes time to deliver a small number of packages. We understand that this is annoying and to alleviate this small problem we will offer a gift to people who have not yet received their package.

It will be a small bonus to insert in our next game and will make your edition specific and limited. You will have a version "with addition" that you will be able to resell more expensive (just kidding ;) )

If you still haven't received your package you can contact us to be on our list.

Attention, if you ordered 5 days ago, do not contact us 🤪

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My package has not arrived. But it was just a copy of Norseman. And for some reason, the USPS Distribution Center which serves my local post office decided to send it to a distribution center 500 miles/800 km away. That center immediately sent it back out -- which is where things stand as of one hour ago (the last update).

Hello People ! I got what can be an answer to the delays...

Not sure 100% but a consultant from the post office told me we have now to fulfill a customs pre-declaration online. In fact it seems to be a post only decision, I don't know why.

Anyway, the parcels are arriving, but with a much longer time than expected.

18 hours ago, Kamikazi26 said:

I ordered on the launch day. On the website, my order dosent even show as being shipped. 

I am very late with tracking number but be sure your parcel is on it's way ;)

10 hours ago, EdgeFaction said:

Hi @tanuki

Would we receive a shipping notification when the items did ship? I ordered a couple Long Play Disc Controllers in late September. At the time I think they were backordered. Would those also have been expected to ship? In US if that helps.

Thank You!

-Edge-`

Yes, you have a notification  but I am late. it is not automatic. But your parcel is shipped ! I continue to update the traking numbers but still have 100000 things to do/organize in //.

9 hours ago, abeckett said:

Hi there tanuki -

I ordered and paid on the 27/9 but I still haven’t got a tracking number - am I affected with this? I note you indicated things before October were shipped. 😬

Anthony

Don't worry, your parcel is shipped!

• Like 1