IGNORED

Atari 50 Solaris and my most current guide to the game

Statichamster

Just picked this up for PS4 and it's amazing; like walking through an Atari museum. 

I was pleasantly surprised to see they added my favourite game Solaris but was disappointed when I played it as the controls did not have the ability to map the second joysticks fire button on my controller.

This is absolutely necessary in completing this game as it allows you to exit battles faster and return to the Galactic Scanner immediately after a battle OR to exit a battle mid fight to save a Federation Planet in danger.

I did a little experimenting and found that when I activated my second controller (needed a second user on my PS4) I could use it exactly as it was intended, push the fire button on the second controller to exit to the Galactic Scanner.

This is as good a time as any to repost this guide.  It took me close to 30 years to finish this game and I never could find a decent map of its universe; so I created my own.  I hope that every one that plays this hidden gem is able to reach Solaris themselves.

Thank you.

Solaris Solution 1.75.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1