IGNORED

What are some good websites to buy a 2600 other than Ebay?

PlutoniumPasta

I'm looking into getting a 6 switch (light or heavy) 2600. Mostly because my cartridge collection has been a lot growing and so has my knowledge on 2600 collecting. I would like to play these games on an original 2600 instead of the RetroN 77. I have been looking on eBay but would like to see some other websites that are good reliable online stores to order from besides eBay. Any suggestions? Thanks! :D

4 minutes ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

You may want to consider scrolling down to the ol' Marketplace on this very website and posting asking about one. Guarantee you the users here have what you need, will give you an honest deal, and you'll have a good buying experience. :)

Yeah!

I would only add to be sure and check a member's feedback right here on AtariAge and make sure it's someone who's a member here and not some new guy with 3 posts...

• Like 2

If you're in the US, Facebook Marketplace (or Craigslist to a lesser extent). 

Just did a quick check on FB Marketplace for my area and 43 turned up, 12 of those are 6 switchers.  Most systems are under $100 and include controllers and games.  Travel distance ranges from a few minutes to about an hour.

Best of all, you get to examine it in person and pay in cash.

6 hours ago, PlutoniumPasta said:

I'm looking into getting a 6 switch (light or heavy) 2600. Mostly because my cartridge collection has been a lot growing and so has my knowledge on 2600 collecting. I would like to play these games on an original 2600 instead of the RetroN 77. I have been looking on eBay but would like to see some other websites that are good reliable online stores to order from besides eBay. Any suggestions? Thanks! :D

I believe I have a heavy sixer. I'd sell it if it wern't for the fact Mappy and 3 other games don't work on it. And those games are some of my favourite 2600 games, not counting It's Conner time!

Edit: I think I missed the boat here. ;) 

Edited by Ecernosoft

6 hours ago, Keatah said:

So you're not selling a heavy sixer. So why bother wasting time in this thread?

In order to see comments like yours, so he can come back and make 5 more posts apologizing, and another 5 saying he won't do it again, only to do it hours later?  Hey - he's only 14 remember!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4