IGNORED

Miner 2049er - Old Man ( Miner 2049er hack)

alfredtdk

Miner 2049er - Old Man ( NTSC/ PAL )

I have the original cart version from Tigervision, I think it's a very nice cartridge with its white box and attractive label art. Unfortunately, the game does not match its art, leaving much to be desired compared to other ports for various consoles at the time, with extreme slowness and a high difficulty that, in my opinion, should put off casual players.
In this hack I did my best to bring Bob's sprites and colors closer to the art produced, it wasn't easy I must say, but I hope I got there.
Of course, none of this would be possible if it weren't for the joint work, or better, as a team, done previously, starting with Thomas Jentzsch, who added speed, followed by Omegamatrix who fixed bugs and finally ending with doctorclu with his excellent hack, remembering visually the version made for Atari 8-bit computers, this hack definitely became much more fun and easier to play than the Tigervision original, thus obtaining better scores. I strongly recommend you to download doctorclu version, you won't regret it. I just have to thank all of you for making this possible.
Now you can download all versions, old or new, NTSC or PAL, choose your favorite version and enjoy it.

Follow the link:

Screenshot_20221127_215047.png

Screenshot_20221127_215133.png

Screenshot_20221127_215254.png

b_Miner2049er_front.jpg

Edited by alfredtdk
  • Like 1