IGNORED

New Atari Jaguar Emulator with tons of options I believe it is the one from 50th Anniversary

The Helper

6 hours ago, Goochman said:

Sometimes you get the exact right person to solve some of the toughest challenges.  We havent had too many of those people focused on the Jag but Rich is the guy and has made incredible progress in such a short time.  All other emulators for the Jag have been impressive work but couldnt quite get everything right.  Rich has created this unbelievable 5000 different options emulator thats almost cycle exact in every way possible.

What I find impressive is that one smart guy has done in months what couldn't be done by other groups in years!

On 12/20/2022 at 6:48 PM, CyranoJ said:

This allows GD Rom locked stuff to run.

How did I miss this! I'm of to play Badlands! Thanks for the heads up! I finally defied my consumer conditioning and made a paypal donation to Rich. 

Edited by Zeptari1
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Zeptari1 said:

How did I miss this! I'm of to play Badlands! Thanks for the heads up! I finally defied my consumer conditioning and made a paypal donation to Rich. 

The ability to play the GD roms is great.  Overall this emulator has freshened my interest in the Jaguar. 

I've been playing both the emulator and my physical console equally a whole bunch lately.

6 minutes ago, ls650 said:

The ability to play the GD roms is great.

Amen! And thanks to @CyranoJ for the homebrews and ST conversions. He's next on my paypal donation list for sure!

8 minutes ago, ls650 said:

I've been playing both the emulator and my physical console equally a whole bunch lately.

Sold mine years ago. It's so great to show these classics to friends and family. The Jaguar is NOT forgotten!

22 minutes ago, Zeptari1 said:

Amen! And thanks to @CyranoJ for the homebrews and ST conversions. He's next on my paypal donation list for sure!

Thank you, but I don't have one, and never will.

If you'd like to support my Jaguar work, please buy one of my games in the AtariAge store :)  I hear that the mines are very gravitic at this time of year!

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, CyranoJ said:

If you'd like to support my Jaguar work, please buy one of my games in the AtariAge store

My Jaguar is long gone... made the mistake of selling it years ago... Who would have thought the Jag scene would have blossomed so greatly. Let me tell you, Biopede is one of the best games I've played in a while. Seriously, chef's kiss.jpg

I need to shove some $$$ in an envelope dispatched to Adelaide,CA. I love Alberts store, bought many homebrews over the years. Without hardware purchasing a Jaguar game is pointless at this time. I'd rather donate to you. 

3 minutes ago, Zeptari1 said:

My Jaguar is long gone... made the mistake of selling it years ago... Who would have thought the Jag scene would have blossomed so greatly. Let me tell you, Biopede is one of the best games I've played in a while. Seriously, chef's kiss.jpg

I need to shove some $$$ in an envelope dispatched to Adelaide,CA. I love Alberts store, bought many homebrews over the years. Without hardware purchasing a Jaguar game is pointless at this time. I'd rather donate to you. 

Well, I guess... thank you... and enjoy the free games :)

21 hours ago, CyranoJ said:

If my free releases get Rich some donations I'm all good with that. 

That's the plan... I've donated to Rich and Albert... I wish you'd consider releasing some scaled back versions of some of your popular games as paid roms for BigPEmu.

Maybe take out some features to discourage those few bad eggs that ruin it for us good guys.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zeptari said:

That's the plan... I've dotanted to Rich and Albert... I wish you'd consider releasing some scaled back versions of some of your popular games as paid roms for BigPEmu.

Maybe take out some features to discourage those few bad eggs that ruin it for us good guys.

There are demo ROMs for Gravitic Mines and Last Strike.

All the games in reBOOTed have been reworked, but the base versions have been released for free.

Rebooteroids has beta ROMs available (admittedly much different to the final release).

All the ST ports are available for download.

Other titles like Biopede are available for free.

My API (RAPTOR) is available for free use.

The only things you cannot get for free are the licensed ports, which due to licensing requirements cannot be legally done.

I don't know what more you'd like me to do?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Zeptari said:

I should have done a lot more research before asking? I've seen so many posts about people taking advantage of your work. I was trying to help... 

All good :)

Locking titles to the GD (which now works in BPE) has mostly fixed this problem.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CyranoJ said:

There are demo ROMs for Gravitic Mines and Last Strike.

All the games in reBOOTed have been reworked, but the base versions have been released for free.

Rebooteroids has beta ROMs available (admittedly much different to the final release).

All the ST ports are available for download.

Other titles like Biopede are available for free.

My API (RAPTOR) is available for free use.

The only things you cannot get for free are the licensed ports, which due to licensing requirements cannot be legally done.

I don't know what more you'd like me to do?

If you are referring to those recent bitmap brothers releases.. I have to say that those look and I think they are crazy cool!

• Thanks 1