IGNORED

BigPEmu: I need help with setting up a USB Controller.

walter_J64bit

I don't understand how get to a USB Controller to work with BigPEmu. I'm using a Xbox 360 Controller but later I'll like to get my actual Atari Jaguar controller running with BigPEmu. Thanks in advance. 🙏 🙏 I'm using Windows 10 on a hp pavilion b&o 15-cc563st.

Edited by walter_J64bit

The weird thing is, after fiddling with an Xinput controller, I did some slight research on how to do your ultimate end goal starting with getting a Jaguar controller, namely one of those Pro dealies with the six face buttons and stuff!

The maker of the 2600-Daptor apparently made a version for Jag controllers that I'd imagine would just plain work.

Now if only Pro controllers weren't so dang expensive (starting at $60 here at AtariAge)...

In short I myself have a guesstimate but need actual hands-on experience...

Edited by JFD62780

I was struggling with this, but then I selected an option in the input menu after I plugged my controller in, and suddenly it automatically remapped everything so that both the controller and keyboard worked, and had reasonable mappings for the game controller.   I'll have to try to reproduce my steps and report them here.

4 hours ago, zzip said:

I was struggling with this, but then I selected an option in the input menu after I plugged my controller in, and suddenly it automatically remapped everything so that both the controller and keyboard worked, and had reasonable mappings for the game controller.   I'll have to try to reproduce my steps and report them here.

Thanks! I did get it to work today, I removed the third-party controller and used an OEM 360 controller and now everything work just fine now. 😒

Edited by walter_J64bit