IGNORED

Atari 2600 VCS and Flashback X 42 years of evolution in IT (what is inside? ABC of electronics)

JKK

Hi!

This video gave me goosebumps! I had to decorate the Christmas tree in mid-October! :P Atari 2600 went smoke... a lot of smoke... :D And someone was shooting at Santa Claus with a blue laser... :P

More seriously:

🎄 Atari 2600 VCS and Flashback X 42 years of evolution in IT (what is inside? ABC of electronics)

*** The legendary console was launched in 1977! In the 1970s and 1980s, such a gift was eagerly awaited under the Christmas tree! Was it the best-selling console in history and the longest in production? How has electronics and computer science changed over the years? As a bonus, games you know and others you probably don't! ***

I invite you to a movie screening! :P Tickets at the box office! :P Just don't be late, because after the start, latecomers will not be allowed into the hall! :D For lovers of nice pictures of discrete elements and chips, this video is a real delight! :P

P.S. Being introduced in December 2022, the next version of the Flashback X console called Flashback Gold Special Edition 50th Anniversary (50th Anniversary) is basically a twin copy of the model featured in this video with added paddles and more games. But that's what you probably know quite well. :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...