IGNORED

New & Improved Intellivision Font • MT Intellivised • free

mthompson

It's been bugging me for some time that the SF Intellivised font doesn't truly match the Intellivision logotype. So last month I worked to see what I could do about it. The result is a new and improved version: MT Intellivised. I'm posting here as a free download for anyone to use and enjoy.

All of the letters and numbers are revised, and some are completely new. I've added several alternate characters to let you use either the Intellivision-style t, i, and v or stick with the font's small caps format. And I've included a lowercase g, j, and t plus an Intellivision-style w. There's now an @ symbol and the Euro and Pound symbols. As a bonus, eight sports figures from the games are also included. The Read Me.pdf explains all this and more. Here is a sample:

image.thumb.png.13e695778d1f4376fe42ef253eb38acf.png

Admittedly, this is probably a solution in search of a problem, but it was an interesting (if tedious) project. And it's ready to be released into the wild. So if you want a display font that matches the Intellivision logotype, may I suggest you try MT Intellivised? As someone famous once said, it's the closest thing to the real thing. 😉

MT Intellivised.zip

• Like 11
  • Thanks 12

On 12/11/2022 at 1:18 PM, mthompson said:

It's been bugging me for some time that the SF Intellivised font doesn't truly match the Intellivision logotype. So last month I worked to see what I could do about it. The result is a new and improved version: MT Intellivised. I'm posting here as a free download for anyone to use and enjoy.

All of the letters and numbers are revised, and some are completely new. I've added several alternate characters to let you use either the Intellivision-style t, i, and v or stick with the font's small caps format. And I've included a lowercase g, j, and t plus an Intellivision-style w. There's now an @ symbol and the Euro and Pound symbols. As a bonus, eight sports figures from the games are also included. The Read Me.pdf explains all this and more. Here is a sample:

image.thumb.png.13e695778d1f4376fe42ef253eb38acf.png

Admittedly, this is probably a solution in search of a problem, but it was an interesting (if tedious) project. And it's ready to be released into the wild. So if you want a display font that matches the Intellivision logotype, may I suggest you try MT Intellivised? As someone famous once said, it's the closest thing to the real thing. 😉

MT Intellivised.zip 321.91 kB · 29 downloads

Thanks a bunch for your work Mark. This came just in time for a project im working on.

We really appreciate it.

• Like 1