IGNORED

BigPEmu Jaguar Emulator Setup Guide For Beginners

blainelocklair

There's been a lot of excitement around the public release of BigPEmu, and justifiably so! I was blown away with it. 100% cart compatibility with the Jag library and up to 4K upscaling. It's crazy cool! And Rich, the dev, is a remarkable guy facing extraordinary life challenges during the same time he's developed and updated the emulator.

If you've been wanting to try it out, I've put together a helpful guide. I kept finding pieces of how to put it to use, but not a single guide with the complete package of both getting the emulator set up and getting the art files (box art in marquee format) working. This guide covers both.

I think you'll love the emulator. It's the same one used in the Atari 50 collection to emulate Jag games. And it looks like Rick is starting to develop Jag CD support into it next! I'm a patron of his now, and maybe consider supporting Rich if you get the emulator and enjoy it. He's dealing with unimaginable challenges and could certainly use our kindness and support.

Thanks!

Blaine

• Like 4