IGNORED

Problems / delays with VCS orders

Karyyk

Mines arrived today too with my family member in the states. I was getting worried as it was supposed to arrive yesterday but got delayed in transit, thankfully made it today though. From what I seen on FaceTime of my order it seemed to be well packaged with nothing missing, VCS got checked over too and all good. Now to get it shipped over here to the UK so I can get it in the collection, proper excited to try out the speaker hat I’ve been wanting one for ages lol. 

17 hours ago, Atari_JaguarVCS said:

Mines arrived today too with my family member in the states. I was getting worried as it was supposed to arrive yesterday but got delayed in transit, thankfully made it today though. From what I seen on FaceTime of my order it seemed to be well packaged with nothing missing, VCS got checked over too and all good. Now to get it shipped over here to the UK so I can get it in the collection, proper excited to try out the speaker hat I’ve been wanting one for ages lol. 

I think we may need to hire a choreographer and do a dance with the speaker hats at an Atari convention :P  (Seriously the only real use I can see for such a thing as the speaker hat)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, leech said:

I think we may need to hire a choreographer and do a dance with the speaker hats at an Atari convention :P  (Seriously the only real use I can see for such a thing as the speaker hat)

I can think of lots of uses but most are mischievous like making unsuspecting wearers believe they are hearing voices in their head :P

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, zzip said:

I can think of lots of uses but most are mischievous like making unsuspecting wearers believe they are hearing voices in their head :P

Haha, is that similar to those particular devices that are... inserted and controlled by bluetooth that people would go scanning for and activate randomly? 

• Haha 1