IGNORED

how to enable USB mouse on PS5 version of Atari 50th Anniversary Celebration?

ComputerSpaceFan

I'd sure like to use a mouse for certain games like Missile Command or Centipede and according to online searches I "should" be able to just plug a USB mouse into my PS5 and have it recognized but for some reason it's not working, or at least it's not working for Atari 50th.

I had a look in Settings and Accessories for the PS5 but it just lets me select left or right handed mouse and control the cursor speed. 

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong here? Is it my PS5 not recognizing the mouse or does Atari 50th PS5-version not allow mouse control?

1 hour ago, ComputerSpaceFan said:

I'd sure like to use a mouse for certain games like Missile Command or Centipede and according to online searches I "should" be able to just plug a USB mouse into my PS5 and have it recognized but for some reason it's not working, or at least it's not working for Atari 50th.

I had a look in Settings and Accessories for the PS5 but it just lets me select left or right handed mouse and control the cursor speed. 

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong here? Is it my PS5 not recognizing the mouse or does Atari 50th PS5-version not allow mouse control?

It doesnt look like the game supports mouse control on consoles. I think you can use the touch pad though.