IGNORED

Thiurbo Pascal in 80 col?

rietveld

Hi. I have been using Turbo Pascal under CP/m for awhile now.  I just recently saw a YouTube video that referenced 80 col and mentioned John Lundy's modern MIB boards.  The video show Turbo Pascal on and external 80 display 

I searched the Adam archive but can't find a Pascal disk that will run natively in 80 over the MIB serial port. 

Was this a custom patch?  Does anyone have a copy that they could share?

Thanks

Edited by rietveld

There are multiple versions of Pascal on the ADAM Archive at the link below, but I have never tried them out and am just starting to clean-up and add more to the CP/M & T-DOS section... I did the CP/M\Games directory. Are you sure the video shows CP/M or was it T-DOS? Can you post a link? Was it by Waalid Mallouli?

(AdamArchive.Org) - The home for everything ADAM

1 hour ago, NIAD said:

There are multiple versions of Pascal on the ADAM Archive at the link below, but I have never tried them out and am just starting to clean-up and add more to the CP/M & T-DOS section... I did the CP/M\Games directory. Are you sure the video shows CP/M or was it T-DOS? Can you post a link? Was it by Waalid Mallouli?

(AdamArchive.Org) - The home for everything ADAM

I assume the video was made by Waalid. He is running Turbo Pascal in 80 columns using T-DOS. I don’t think anyone has setup CP/M to output in 80 columns via MIB serial port addresses… only with the Eve serial port addresses have been configured.

The versions in the Archive should work just as the video shows… they haven’t been configured for 32 or 40 column output as far as I know. I’m working my way thru everything and learning more than I ever knew before, so eventually what’s in the Archive for CP/M & T-DOS will be vastly improved.