IGNORED

Team Pixelboy News Bulletin - December 25th 2022

Pixelboy

3 hours ago, mytek said:

Thank you for the free game downloads, especially Asteroids which requires an SGM so that when I get my CV-NUC+ system built I can better test it's SGM capabilities.

There were plenty of SGM-dependent games released as free ROMs over past Christmases. You should have a look at Team Pixelboy News Bulletins dated December 25th between 2013 and 2021.  :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the ROMs, you are awesome!!! I know it's been a while since I have browsed the CV forums but I DO intend to reacquire the Atarimax CV multicart, and in case you were wondering, I STILL have plans on doing episodes of "ColecoVision EXTRA!" this coming month, as I have decided that I'm gonna ditch all of my other units and just have both my 5200, in which I have played and owned since 1983, and my ColecoVision, in which I picked up late last year, but did have one of in the 90s and also played since 1983 at a friend's house back then.

Here's the "ColecoVision EXTRA!" opening in which every episode will begin with, ENJOY!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, polyex said:

Thanks for this and Merry Christmas.

Is the SGM unobtanium? Everytime I have tried to buy one new, they are never available. 

You have to get on the Opcode Mailing List so that you receive the email updates and links that explain how to pre-order. Each of the six production runs only had so many extras made to cover any issues that may arise, so there really aren't any extras left to purchase. I think they are currently taking pre-orders for a 7th run that should be ready around April '23. It's best to post your question in the Opcode Games sub-forum to get a response as it will just get lost in here.

• 11 months later...
17 hours ago, Captain Cozmos said:

Anything for 2023?

iIRC it was mentioned that Space Shuttle and Utopia would be made available and that the rights to any other games were given back to their original programmers (ie Opcode, Youki, etc) and CollectorVision so those roms won’t be made available.

Pixelboy listed out how each game was being handled in another thread last year.