IGNORED

Updated Again: Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, Colecovision, Intellivision Manuals and 5200, Intellivison Games and Overalys for Sale, 7800 Games, 7800 Cartridge Shells.

INTVCruise

EDIT: Have some new Intellivision doubles I have acquired, mostly uncommon, a few rare. image.thumb.png.5895ccd3c0aa2c3f82b929743dbf81c7.png Lookking for 135 shipped for the lot, all in good shape except zaxxon has a white line crease on the middle of the top label.

image.thumb.png.8b1b34eb308403a1a54d72f08cf23bca.png 20 shipped for these two. 

image.thumb.png.a31deca2cc863778d0102a3aca92edf0.png Minty dig dug for 35 shipped. 

Atari 7800 style shells, great for homebrews, I have 10 shells in good shape, both pegs in tact, Picture 1 of 7 looking for 35 shipped.   

Lot of Sears Atari 2600 Games, some games are just not in good condition meaning the boxes are cut. They are missile command, asteroids, warlords and defender. Stellar track is really rough and torn up on the top and bottom, pong sports has a flap ripped out, can send detailed pics on request. If there is no game on top of the box then it's just box/box+manual only. Looking for 100 shipped on the stuff with boxes. image.thumb.png.c33210b8fe08ff28a8e612440540be6d.pngimage.thumb.png.a6de1e7410c18a25683af9c6461d4302.png

Sears Manuals: image.thumb.png.f1ca6766e3aee033f86117266bcda7c0.png5 bucks each shipped.

EDIT: Added colecovision super action controller overlays. EDIT 2: Added harder to find Atari 2600 manuals, some Intellivision too. 

The following has been sold: 1 of each of the following...

Colecovision: Rocky, Time Pilot, Cabbage Patch Kids Adventures in the Park. 

Atari 2600: Math Gran Prix, Stellar Track, Super Breakout, Steeplechase, Track and Field, Green Log Book, Blue Log Book, Coleco “More for you”, M.A.S.H. entry form, Atari Video Computer System Catalog “Mind Link”, Spider-droid, Alpha-Beam with Ernie (Overlay sold too), Challenge of Nexar, Demons to Diamonds, Dolphin, Frogger II, Gremlins, Human Cannonball, Mario Bros., Pengo, RealSports Soccer, Riddle of the Sphinx Contest Insert, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, Tax Avoiders, Wizard of Wor, Worm War I. 

Atari 5200: Centipede overlays, River Raid overlay, Trak Ball Controller. 

Intellivision: Thunder Castle Manual, Super Pro Decathlon Cartridge, Championship Tennis Box and Cartridge. 20 common Intellivision games all gone too. 

Atari 7800:  Donkey Kong, Dig Dug, Ms. Pacman, Desert Falcon, Touchdown Football, Galaga, Tower Toppler, Robotron 2084, Asteroids, Food fight, Centipede, Prosystem Manual, Ace of Aces, Atari 7800 Advantage Insert.

age33.JPG

age32.JPG

age31.JPG

age30.JPG

age29.JPG

age28.JPG

age27.JPG

age26.JPG

age25.JPG

age24.JPG

age23.JPG

age22.JPG

age21.JPG

age20.JPG

age19.JPG

age18.JPG

age17.JPG

age16.JPG

age15.JPG

age14.JPG

age13.JPG

age12.JPG

age11.JPG

age10.JPG

age9.JPG

age8.JPG

age7.JPG

age6.JPG

age5.JPG

age4.JPG

age3.JPG

age2.JPGFor these common ones, most are 1$ each, or 2$ per pair. For some of the harder to find ones like Pinball they are a little more. Really looking to get rid of these, send me a PM if your interested. 

age1.JPGFor these common ones, most are 1$ each, or 2$ per pair. For some of the harder to find ones like Motocross they are a little more. Really looking to get rid of these, send me a PM if your interested. 

WhatsApp Image 2022-12-27 at 12.01.02 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-12-27 at 1.55.03 AM.jpeg

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by INTVCruise
Update sold/pending.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello INTVCruise

I am looking to complete my overlays for my games on hand. I would like to order a pair of each overlays if available. Do you have any of these available for sale?

* Super Action Football [super] 

* WarGames [hand]  

* Ken Uston Blackjack/Poker [hand] 

* Mouse Trap [hand] 

* Rocky Super Action Boxing [super] 

* Front Line [super] 

* Super Action Baseball [super] 

* Spyhunter both hand or super

* Dam busters  (i only need one)

Thank you,

Colin

• 2 months later...