IGNORED

What TI99 stuff you get for Christmas or gifted yourself.

hloberg

Ordered some CC-40 stuff from ArcadeShopper which I suppose is a bit of a Christmas gift to myself.  Looking forward to doing some CC-40 development, when I get the time.

On the flipside, shipped out a couple copies of Hell's Halls in recent times that folks had said they were ordering as a Christmas gift to themself. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, emarquis1 said:

I got the Sidecar 32k, Tipi, Pi 3B+, FinalGROM99 along with Corei64 cases for all.  The Whole Enchilada. Having fun now!

I like Enchiladas. Especially those kind. :thumbsup: Oh, and welcome to the TI99 community and you might want to check out my https://ti99resources.wordpress.com/

which has a lot of TI99 related software/manuals and links to a lot of the other great TI99 related sites (shameless  self promotion complete 😁 ).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, hloberg said:

I like Enchiladas. Especially those kind. :thumbsup: Oh, and welcome to the TI99 community and you might want to check out my https://ti99resources.wordpress.com/

which has a lot of TI99 related software/manuals and links to a lot of the other great TI99 related sites (shameless  self promotion complete 😁 ).

Heheh. Will check it out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cheshire Noir said:

I ordered a FinalGROM99, which has now spent a week and a half stuck in Customs 😕

Chesh

They got keep an eye on those FinalGROM99. No telling what kinda havoc could be sprung on Australia if they were left out in the wild.   😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Um.. I bought a 990/10A CPU card with TenX COBOL accelerator and Spectralogic disk controller.  What....

For stocking stuffer, I got parts and tools for crimping the large 0.093" Mate-n-Lok connector-cables.  Made a cable from the TM990/518A power supply, to a TM990 plug.  (Not the same as 990/10A.)  Also, in place of candy, Santa put hundreds of capacitors in there.  Mmm.  

• Like 6

I didn't exactly get anything new for my system for Christmas, but I did get to spend a couple of days with soldering iron in hand doing hobby things, so all is good there. I'm actually just about finished with a slew of Red boards (just need to populate the chips and test them) and ten SAMS boards (a couple more things to solder (jumpers and voltage regulators) and then they'll be ready to populate with chips and test too. I've had more hobby time in the past week than I've had since the summer. . .

• Like 8

I gifted myself time to work on a few TI projects.

I made some progress also, after taking a year off,  relearning how my crazy programs work ;) 

I wanted to finish 5 games this year ( 2023 ) and well, I found a 6th game I want to do now also...  And it looks so cool, I may do that next.

My current game is just being optimized at this moment.  I want it to fit in a single file.  But I have a LONG way to go.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, hloberg said:

great looking stash!

btw, what's that angled black thing on the left in the last picture?

it's just the EU PSU :)

a bit scenics.. 

picture 1 from left:

many C10 Tape, 32kb RAM expansion, Atari standard joystick adapter, Boxed aluminum TI-99/4A with all manuals and inner supports

picture 2 from left:

FinalGROM99+SD, original US tape recorder, original boxed TI Joysticks.

picture 3 from left:

EU PSU, RF modulator, boxed Speech syntetizer, RGB scart modulator.

I've also received the Tape data cable and an RGB scart - RGB DB9 adapter for my 1084s monitor!

I'm really happy 😁, just have to find out the time to setup all 🫣

Many thanks go to the president of the TI-99 Italian User Club!!

Thanks to the president!! 🥰

(PS: some of the minor accessories taken from others source)

• Like 5

I bought an F18-a with my gifted Christmas monies. My son ordered a new XB27 Extended Basic 2.7 Suite cart from arcadeshopper because I blew something in my old one. We are waiting on that to arrive as I'm sure Jimmy ordered it on the last shopping day before Christmas. LOL

• Like 3