IGNORED

Atari Lynx Homebrew Games Released/Completed/WIP in 2023

ZeroPage Homebrew

Atari Lynx Homebrew Games Released/Completed/WIP in 2023

Below is a list of all the Atari Lynx homebrew games that have either been physically released, completed or have released an updated WIP in 2023. Please let me know if there are any missing or inaccurate entries. Note: Games are only added to this list if there is a playable binary or video of the game.

Physical Release

Completed

WIP

Other Platforms:

More Info:

• Demo: Not the full game. Limited either by levels, time, lives or in some other way
  • Video Only: No public binary has ever been posted of the game.
  • Completed: The date the game was declared 'Completed', 'Done' or 'Finished'
  • Dates listed are in relation to the Pacific Time Zone
  • Games that are described as 'Proof of Concept', 'Not A Game', 'Experiment' etc.. will not be listed here

• 1 month later...
On 2/13/2023 at 10:33 PM, 42bs said:

snake is actually no WIP, it is finished and ready for release:-)

Awesome, thank you for the update!

Moved to Completed:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Then Assembloids is the first boxed release in 2023 ;-)

https://www.polyplay.xyz/Assembloids-Limited-Edition-Lynx_1
This is essentially the gameplay of the former competition game:

But we refined some graphics (e.g., proper perspective for side panel faces), an additional animation, highscores stored on cart as well as being listed in the credits book and some gimmicks such as a MODplayer or a an early version of the 3D demo part in 'Bastion' that you can actually walk through via control pad ;-)

The title screen is in our flicker free full color mode but there is also that beautiful art piece by Jon Egg as another extra.

There are 150 units in total with autographed certificate available - we sent those across Germany and Poland to have us sign :)

• Like 5

Mine was delivered yesterday - virtually.

According to DHL online tracking, the parcel was sucessfully delivered.

When i came home from work, i only found a note in my postbox saying my parcel was deposited "at the usual place". 

I searched everywhere but it's just not there.

At my postoffice they say they can't do much - but they tell the postman who's doing this tour...

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, MichelS said:

Mine was delivered yesterday - virtually.

According to DHL online tracking, the parcel was sucessfully delivered.

When i came home from work, i only found a note in my postbox saying my parcel was deposited "at the usual place". 

I searched everywhere but it's just not there.

At my postoffice they say they can't do much - but they tell the postman who's doing this tour...

:( had this a few time last year. The next day it came "aus heiterem Himmel". But w/o note. 

• Haha 2

On 3/9/2023 at 11:19 PM, enthusi said:

Then Assembloids is the first boxed release in 2023 ;-)

https://www.polyplay.xyz/Assembloids-Limited-Edition-Lynx_1

Congratulations! The information that I had listed in my 2022 list was that the pre-orders opened on Nov 29, 2022 and started shipping on Dec 20, 2022 (link now dead). Was the shipping date delayed until some time in 2023? Do you have a link showing the 2023 shipping date so I can update my information?

Thanks!

- James

• Like 1

Got a mail end of january saying the production was delayed for 2 weeks, and effectively, my game was sent last wednesday (and I have n°4/150, so if they were managed on ascending order, I guess shipments started on wednesday for everyone)

Received it yesterday.

• Like 1

Added to Physical Release:

• Assembloids by PriorArt Games / Martin Wendt @enthusi (Programming) / Oliver 'v3to' Lindau (Graphics) / Kamil 'Jammer' Wolnikowski (Musik & Sounds) | Final Binary (20190901) Compo Version | Completed: Sep 2, 2019 | Physical Release: Nov 29, 2022 (Pre-order) via poly.play / Shipped: Mar 15, 2023 | NOTE: Previously Completed in 2019 / Originally listed as shipped on Dec 20, 2022 but actually shipped Mar 15, 2023 / Physical Release competed in 5th AHAs | Listing Updated: Mar 18, 2023
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Added to Completed:

12 hours ago, LordKraken said:

@ZeroPage Homebrewfor correctness I renamed the game to Scooternia everywhere, including on the lynxjam 2022 cartridge (the priviledge of writing the menu I guess) :)

Thanks for the update! I've renamed it for the LynxJam cart listing and updated the note for the standalone game. 🙂

- James

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Added to WIP:

• 2 weeks later...