IGNORED

Some people are just nuts...

I had one of these as a kid.  I was looking at eBay and I found some for sale.  But generally not working.  I have not seen anything working condition that was not $$$.  But I came across this listing.  I understand there is market for fixing used stuff.  Replace belt, gears, clean heads, ect.  But this is totally nuts.  $99 dollars is way to much for that vcr.  It is complete destroyed.  Who would pay 99 dollars for that.  Unless the cover just comes off and can be replaced with a new one.  But even then you have to have the exact replacement.  And it's probably that easy.  Ho is he even expecting 99 dollars for that broken piece of crap.  I see untested or parts not working all the time and for ridiculous prices.  If it works maybe but for parts nobody pays inflated prices.

Panasonic VCR

There are a ton of examples though.  One the travel salesman case might rare but still 750 is too much.  The number 2 with the box might be worth 490.  But the box is ripped and not even ripped.  And number 3 says partially treated.  Fully working maybe but partially tested not 150 bucks.  And 299 for the last one is nuts.  Probably not even factory sealed and just the glove with no sensors or anything is just nuts.

Power Glove 1

Power Glove 2

Power Glove 3

Power Glove 4

Edited by 0078265317

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2023 at 8:27 PM, 0078265317 said:

There are a ton of examples though.  One the travel salesman case might rare but still 750 is too much.  The number 2 with the box might be worth 490.  But the box is ripped and not even ripped.  And number 3 says partially treated.  Fully working maybe but partially tested not 150 bucks.  And 299 for the last one is nuts.  Probably not even factory sealed and just the glove with no sensors or anything is just nuts.

Power Glove 1

Power Glove 2

Power Glove 3

Power Glove 4

Polish_20230131_094703107.jpg